RIP Lemmy

Radiant1

Soul Probe
:lol: I don't know about 'fullest' but certainly as he saw fit.

In any event you've got it right: good for him. Folks lamenting this don't seem to know him all that much.

:buddies:

Unless you hung out with him on a personal level, no one REALLY knows him do they? I think the lamentation comes from the community losing yet another metal "god".

Cute story (at least I think so). I was trying to brush my daughter's hair when she was three years old. Ace of Spades was on the stereo, and I had to wait until the song was over to finish her hair because she was into it and head-banging. It was my daughter's first personal metal moment; I was so proud! :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Unless you hung out with him on a personal level, no one REALLY knows him do they? I think the lamentation comes from the community losing yet another metal "god".

Cute story (at least I think so). I was trying to brush my daughter's hair when she was three years old. Ace of Spades was on the stereo, and I had to wait until the song was over to finish her hair because she was into it and head-banging. It was my daughter's first personal metal moment; I was so proud! :lol:

I know several people who knew him personally. :buddies: if you're a motor head fan, you knew lemmy.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If you love rock and roll, at all, there are few, if any, who more personified it. If you get a chance, tip one up, maybe a Jack and Coke, for Ian Fraser Kilmister.

[video=youtube;azq4gwoR-Ds]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azq4gwoR-Ds[/video]