Top 10 Stories in Saint Mary's

Freefaller

http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/1215/top10storiesof2015stmaryscounty.html

Top 10 stories from 2015 for St Mary's County. All of them deal with death, drugs, crime or vehicle crashes (or both) . Those folks at Thebaynet sure do have a sour view of life. They posted a similar story for Calvert County. I posted a note beneath the story about how bad their list was but they deleted it. I guess that they don't like anything considered criticism of themselves to be posted on their site. Oh well, free speech is out the window in this country anyway!
Couldn't they come up with one upbeat story? One?

dan0623_2000

Unfortunately there are no good reporters today like there were in the 40's and 50s and society seems to love negative and bias reporting. There are some really good kids out there that should have stories written about the good things they do.

bilbur

http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/1215/top10storiesof2015stmaryscounty.html

Top 10 stories from 2015 for St Mary's County. All of them deal with death, drugs, crime or vehicle crashes (or both) . Those folks at Thebaynet sure do have a sour view of life. They posted a similar story for Calvert County. I posted a note beneath the story about how bad their list was but they deleted it. I guess that they don't like anything considered criticism of themselves to be posted on their site. Oh well, free speech is out the window in this country anyway!
Couldn't they come up with one upbeat story? One?

It probably has to do with the number of responses each article received. On TBN and SM news net the only stories that get responses are the ones that deal in human misery or people who have made seriously bad life choices. It is very rare to see more than one or two posts on articles like shop with a cop or local teen receives award for (insert good deed here). Oh, and FYI, when going to the site smnewsnet.com make sure you add the net because smnews.com has some really freaky stuff that does not look good on a work computers browser history. :lmao: