Accident, 235NB

In front of WalMart. Down to one lane, but looks like it's nearing being cleared up.

Stupid, stupid person in front of me, left lane SB. We get to the area of the accident, and this jabony comes to a complete and full stop in the left SB lane just to see what's going on. :doh: Completely oblivious to the traffic behind him/her. Hated to use my horn and distract the emergency workers. Those are the times I wish I had a beater car and no insurance...

BernieP

Resident PIA
Like every person using 235 that does dumb stuff, I bet they have a good reason why they did it and they would tell you they would do it again - even if it was no iIAW motor vehicle regulations.
For instance, is there a sign that forbids coming to a sudden stop on the road?

BernieP

Resident PIA
In front of WalMart. Down to one lane, but looks like it's nearing being cleared up.

Stupid, stupid person in front of me, left lane SB. We get to the area of the accident, and this jabony comes to a complete and full stop in the left SB lane just to see what's going on. :doh: Completely oblivious to the traffic behind him/her. Hated to use my horn and distract the emergency workers. Those are the times I wish I had a beater car and no insurance...

feel free to add it to my driving journal, or shall we say, thread of shame.
http://forums.somd.com/threads/306186-My-MD-235-Driving-Journal-Not-PC

Restitution

Damn. And someone was just killed last night in the SB lane just south of Chancellors. Rack up a couple more and something might actually get done about it.