Look out, shoulder

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Mr. Beowulf is gonna hurt you.

Got the new piece about ready to go. .223 Remmy on the left...500 Beowulf on the right. Ruh roh.. pew v boom.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Well..maybe filming with me having the final say on editing and production.

But seriously, from what I've seen and read, the recoil isn't supposed to be that bad. We'll see...soon.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Well..maybe filming with me having the final say on editing and production.

But seriously, from what I've seen and read, the recoil isn't supposed to be that bad. We'll see...soon.

No video.....it didn't happen........:whistle:

nutz

Odd looking cartridge. Why did you pick this one vs...? Maybe just an audio file would partially satisfy the vultures. Pow, oww. Pow, ####. Pow, SOB. We could bet what number twenty would sound like.

Bonehead

I remember flipping a coin once to see which one of us (a friend) would light off a 7mm magnum thompson center handgun. That beast was VERY rude to shoot. Made a gallon jug of water vaporize....

And WTH you going to shoot with that beowolf dinosaurs ??

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Odd looking cartridge. Why did you pick this one vs...? .

Frankly, it was almost on impulse. I'd been wanting to build an AR variant that was large enough to hunt deer legally in VA (.223/5.56 is not..too weak and banned for deer hunting). After wading through thread after thread of "go .308..go 7.62x39..go 300..go 6.5 Grendel..go .458 SOCOM..I just said "eff it" and went with the largest option out of all of them. ;-)