Man it was cold this morning

steppinthrax

So is my wood stove! Although it does cut out a few times an hour.

Problem is my fireplace is in the basement. Wish it was upstairs. I could very well just cut a hole in the side of my house and install a vent there, put a pellet stove on the first floor. I was in someone's house when they had a pellet stove. It was so god damn warm (80 -90), the stove wasn't even trying!!!

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
You could maybe install a wood stove in the basement and have passive vents installed in the 1st floor. You could also install a pellet stove on the 1st floor.

steppinthrax

You could maybe install a wood stove in the basement and have passive vents installed in the 1st floor. You could also install a pellet stove on the 1st floor.

He did that too, guy had two vents just above the pellet stove. Thing is they have to be "fusible-link vents" per code. Would have to rig something if I do this.

Pellet stove ran out of pellets early this morning, and the oil heat had to kick in.... omg I had to use oil for the first time all season.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
21* when I walked Apollo this morning. But the sun was shining so it was fairly pleasant.

H

Hodr

Could also get an Ethanol stove that doesn't need to be vented, or there are always radiant heaters if you don't mind the electric bill.

Kinnakeet

The Aux heat hasen't kicked in yet. It will usually start that if it starts to get colder. The system is past due for replacement, was supposed to do it last year but keep putting it off :(.

TURN STAT UP AND BACK UP SHOULD COME ON IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY:larry:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Pellet stove ran out of pellets this am for us. Luckily it wasn't that long a period of heat pump time.