Seeking help w/Grant Writing for 501(c)(3) animal rescue org

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
We need help to write effective grant requests to be able to get funding from state and local governments to assist with spay/neuter funds. If anyone can help, or can point us in the direction of another who can help, we'd be grateful.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !

Thanks I have done internet research and have been advised that locating a grant writer that has been successful is our best way to go as the "how to's" don't give enough information for an organization to be granted money. You sort of have to know the wording they are looking for. I did buy the "Dummies Guide to Grant Writing" book only for my dog to tear it up, weird as that was the 1st book he had torn up, and he had already been with us for 6 years when that happened :confused: .

I must admit that when I took the college test way back when, they said I qualified for Honors English. I said no thanks, I'll just stick to the regular English classes, as I'm not looking to make it harder on myself LOL. Funny, I qualified for Honors English, but was a math dunce :eyebrow: .