Accident TJ Bridge

Waze is showingan accident on 4 north of the bridge. All traffic back to 235 looks to be stopped.

Littlebit

It is a disabled truck, tow truck in route, guess all need to be a little relaxed and wait it out, huh. Sorry for your delays getting home from work.

:doh:

Dummies all... can't believe how many people took a turn at Shady Mile and tried to cut in back of Cracker Barrel thinking they could make a difference. Oh, they did.... completely hosed up traffic on Shady Mile and the access roads to the restaurants.

Escalade14

Go Rams!
:doh:

Dummies all... can't believe how many people took a turn at Shady Mile and tried to cut in back of Cracker Barrel thinking they could make a difference. Oh, they did.... completely hosed up traffic on Shady Mile and the access roads to the restaurants.

At least you had front row seats. Just think how bad you have it when trying to get out of the parking lot.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They also jammed up along FDR behind Target and somehow another car ended up smashed on that road. It looked pretty bad but I don't see how it could have happened.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I watched a little bit of the traffic cam at 4 and 235. It is amazing how many people put themselves out in the middle of intersections knowing they will be in the way when the light changes, and impede traffic. Also, I saw several cars bypass the right hand lane feed on to 4, and just turn right after the divider.