Double Shooting In Waldorf

Hannibal

PG County South. It's a shame, I grew up there and it was a NICE place at one time. My folks grew up in PG County and it was nice at one time as well. As they said, it wasn't long before the trash moved out of DC and took over PG County pushing good folks into Charles/Waldorf. Then sure enough, since you can't have anything nice, the trash spread out of PG into Charles/Waldorf and many are rolling out again.

Kinnakeet

BUILD it (mall) and they will come,Charles county has the most low income neighborhoods in the state maybe even the country,so thank the county commishners for that:strangle:

glhs837

Power with Control
Yep, when you see this you know it's bad guy on bad guy......

" A second man was found alive but injured, possibly from some kind of assault. Police said he jumped out of the back window and refused medical treatment."

OldHillcrestGuy

I bet that this shooting and the one last week will turn out to be related, and maybe even the home invasion in Prince Frederick.

luvhh

Sounds like your classic meth dealers/users beef to me. It's some strange folk back in that "quiet" area.

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
Charles County Sheriff’s detectives have identified the victim of the Jan. 12 fatal shooting on Terrace Drive as Michael Keith Beers, 34, of Waldorf. Beers was shot and killed during a robbery that occurred inside a house where he often stayed.

Detectives are continuing to work leads and ask anyone with information to call Det. C. Shankster at (301) 609-6513. Tipsters wishing to remain anonymous may contact Crime Solvers by calling 1-866-411-TIPS, texting CHARLES + the tip to CRIMES (274637) or submitting tips online at tipsubmit.com. Crime Solvers is offering a $1,000 cash reward for tips that lead to an arrest in this case.