PoliticalCompass.Org

Spoiled

Go there (http://www.politicalcompass.org)... take the test and post your results... Ive been told by people its biased and inaccurate but what ever lets have some fun folks!!!

Your political compass (politicalcompass.org)
Economic Left/Right: -5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.59

edit: i thought about posting this here after reading rraleys thread

Last edited:

Steve

Enjoying life!
Economic Left/Right: 1.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.67

Ken and I are virtually the same, but he's a Dem and I'm a Rep; one of us is either lying or misguided. :biggrin:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Steve
Economic Left/Right: 1.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.67

Ken and I are virtually the same, but he's a Dem and I'm a Rep; one of us is either lying or misguided. :biggrin:
Nope, just registered differently. Some of those questions should have had the "I don't give a crap" response as a choice.

Steve

Enjoying life!
Originally posted by Ken King
Nope, just registered differently. Some of those questions should have had the "I don't give a crap" response as a choice.

I agree with you on that!

C

czygvtwkr

Economic Left/Right: -0.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.26

By tone of some of the questions you could tell where the maker of the test lies.

Some questions were far too general. And I don't see George Bush as that far to the right, Saddam that far to the left.

And I agree there needs to be an I dont care answer.

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Economic Left/Right: -4.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.46

Closer to the Dali Lama than Saddam

Toxick

Splat
Economic Left/Right: 6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.28

There are no famous people in my quadrant :bawl:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Economic Left/Right: 2.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.97

I didn't like a lot of the phrasing on the questions... I would have answered differently for several of them had they been phrased just slightly differently.

But I'd have to say it's not too far off. I've claimed for a long time to be fiscally on the right, but more liberal on civil rights and environmental issues, so I'm surprised I didn't get a negative number on my social scale... :shrug: ... or am I not getting the definitions of authoritarian and libertarian?

Last edited:

Spoiled

Originally posted by Toxick
Economic Left/Right: 6.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.28

There are no famous people in my quadrant :bawl:
http://www.digitalronin.f2s.com/politicalcompass/composers.html

But I'd have to say it's not too far off. I've claimed for a long time to be fiscally on the right, but more liberal on civil rights and environmental issues, so I'm surprised I didn't get a negative number on my social scale... ... or am I not getting the definitions of authoritarian and libertarian?

http://www.digitalronin.f2s.com/politicalcompass/analysis2.html