Madeline Albright

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Well, the twisting on how to deal with Iraq and the war on terrorism is starting to show. They have continued to show weak on that issue and now we see where they are headed.

DID YOU ALL HEAR MADELINE ALBRIGHT?! I have never felt better about the way this election is going to go until now.

Her statement was on how Kerry will deal with the world and terrorism. It starts off sound normal enough with the help others and they will help us, etc... and then she finishes with a resounding statement, "But make no mistake, John Kerry will do whatever it takes" even if he has to go it alone. I don't remember the exact wording at the end, but that was its exact undebatable meaning. They are trying to buy those moderates now. I guess they know the anti-war libbys aren't going to leave the fold no matter what, so they can push the envelope and try to buy some conservatives. FLIP.... FLOP!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
:rolleyes: From Texas, they keep harping on this issue, but I can't buy that Kerry can do a better job than Pres. Bush has. He intimates that "foreign leaders" have expressed confidence in him, but who are they?

Jacques Cherac from France? BS! His country is mega-millions of dollars in debt over oil revenues in Iraq, and that I believe is the main reason he would not sign on to the invasion, as per the UN Resolution.

Neither would Germany or Russia, for that matter; since they made their own deals with Hussein over oil.

How does Kerry figure he'll make a difference?

Does anyone remember when Albright went to NATO during the 90' for negotiatons, and they laughed at her, behind her back as soon as the doors were closed?

These people don't speak for us, the United States, they are after saving their own skins. When has France done anything major in this world, except what's good for France, in the last 30 years?

They think(the left) they can negotiate us out of this war with the terrorists. It ain't gonna happen, my friend! They are sworn enemies against this country and anyone else that opposes them, and if they could lay their hands a "dirty" nuclear device, they'd use it!