Pax

PeoplesElbow

Don't forget the recording said they will reassess at 0900. As it stands now, you come to work around noon, talk about the snow storm for an hour or two. Do about an hour of work and then go home.

Our building never has the sidewalk shoveled, we usually spend an hr or more shoveling around the entrances after we get to work.

Agee

So much for the requested "staggered departure" from PAX on Friday...

hope everyone is safe!

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
just listened and an update for night check will be done at 1300, i hear that as base is closed for all but required personnel, night check MIGHT have to come in.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Just got the command call that base is open at 1500 - "NAS PAX RIVER WILL BE OPEN AT 1500 (UNSCHEDULED LEAVE/TELEWORK). NAS Patuxent River will be open at 1500 on 25 Jan with the option for unscheduled leave, telework, or leave without pay (LWOP). Critical employees must report to work as scheduled. Notify and communicate with your supervisor of your intentions as soon as possible."

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
My God are the commentators on the Facebook page thick headed. https://www.facebook.com/NASPaxRiver/

:killingme

It's the same thing where I work. Our policies are clearly outlined in a memo every year, and it indicates the various levels of operating statuses (?) that we have. It also outlines every single media outlet as well as social media to which we report for them to go to check our status. Not only that, I personally change our main telephone voice mail message to reflect our delayed opening or closed status and yet, there are still stupid-heads who claim not to know what is going on. :rolleyes:

PeoplesElbow

:killingme

It's the same thing where I work. Our policies are clearly outlined in a memo every year, and it indicates the various levels of operating statuses (?) that we have. It also outlines every single media outlet as well as social media to which we report for them to go to check our status. Not only that, I personally change our main telephone voice mail message to reflect our delayed opening or closed status and yet, there are still stupid-heads who claim not to know what is going on. :rolleyes:

I just don't get it. If I hired someone like that I would be ashamed of myself.