Caution caution caution

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
SHA has really screwed up 235SOUTH at Gate1 at the gas station, the slow lane only has about 1/2 of their lane, rest is filled with huge drift....

Agee

Almost taken out by a driver this morning. Thought the driver just didn't see me and decided to change lanes, then I noticed the snow pile out in the road...

Thanks for the "caution"!

dave1959

How was that SHA's fault.. They didn't make it snow..although I understand... Same problem all over the area.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
your right, unless you leave HALF the lane covered with a HUGE pile of snow, dude !!!!!!! Then its not SHA fault, they had all day SUNDAY to fix that.

Blister

your right, unless you leave HALF the lane covered with a HUGE pile of snow, dude !!!!!!! Then its not SHA fault, they had all day SUNDAY to fix that.

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry

My dear precious lil' puddin,'
Yes they had all all day Sunday and Monday to fix it. So did every other jurisdiction around here. Branch Ave @ the beltway was 3.5 instead of 4 lanes this morning. No right turn lanes plowed. The beltway was 3.5 lanes instead of 4. Dulles toll road 2 lanes instead of 3.
Still this afternoon, the beltway and Rt.66 had 2 lanes closed for loaders to remove snow against the jersey walls in many, many places. Indian Head Hwy. was 2 lanes instead of 3. All turn and exit lanes were still slim or nonexistent.

Everybody for hundreds of miles around had to deal with it, but you shouldn't have to.

PeoplesElbow

The SHA was out in the middle of the road with end loaders fixing it at rush hour today btw.

Some dick honked and gave me the bird because i slowed down because I saw a car that was in the turn lane that was blocked ahead was going to come into my lane in front of me....