Amy Schumer Self ID Slut

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
'Slut-Shaming' Self-Identified Slut Amy Schumer

In a now-deleted tweet, Murphy shared a photo with Schumer, bragging, "Spent the night with @amyschumer. Probably not the first guy to write that #CriticsChoiceAwards."

Murphy's 5,000 twitter followers may have had a laugh, but Amy Schumer definitely did not.

Schumer responded curtly: "I get it. Cause I'm a whore? Glad I took a photo with you. Hi to your dad."

Ah hahahaha "killingme

She made a career laughing about what a slut she is and suddenly you can't reference it as a joke?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If I call myself an a$$hole and you call me one, there's gonna be a little different dynamic at play.
If Chris Rock refers to himself as a ###### and you do it, there's gonna be a little different dynamic at play.
If a Jewish comic...oh, never mind.

This really isn't tough to get, is it?

stew77

I quit liking her when I found out what her Dad and her said about our 2nd Amendment and guns.. What a POS in my mind..

H

Hodr

I quit liking her when I found out what her Dad and her said about our 2nd Amendment and guns.. What a POS in my mind..

Was this a big thing and I missed it? Why is it that some people seem to know everyone else's position on their favorite topic? I work with a guy who basically doesn't watch any TV other than Fox news because everything else "promotes the homosexual agenda". I'm not kidding, I can ask him if he is going to watch some new show, or a big sporting event, and his response is always similar to "nope, that show has x/y/z person in it, or that sporting event has commercials with x/y/z who is gay, they clearly are promoting the homosexual agenda". And of course my response is how are you so well informed about every show you don't watch, or commercials that run during sports you don't follow?

I don't understand what the publics draw to her is. I don't find her funny at all and it seems like she tries too hard. :ohwell:

I suck at comedy. :mad:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I don't understand what the publics draw to her is.

I don't understand why GURPS posts click-bait crap just because it has the word "slut" or "vagina" or something else slightly sexual in nature.

ohhmerrgerdd the title has "penis" in it! *posts thread.

:yawn:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I don't understand what the publics draw to her is. I don't find her funny at all and it seems like she tries too hard. :ohwell:

I suck at comedy. :mad:

Like music, there's a taste for everyone. :shrug: Some of what she does is simply crass and vulgar. Some of it is pretty darn funny and clever. One thing she has done is carved out some more space for 'regular girl' as opposed to everything being about looks first. She looks like someone you know. :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't understand why GURPS posts click-bait crap just because it has the word "slut" or "vagina" or something else slightly sexual in nature.

ohhmerrgerdd the title has "penis" in it! *posts thread.

:yawn:

That's Amy Schumer's whole act in two sentences. (And my reaction to her at the end.) Every time I see her do a routine I think, "Why is this funny???"

BOP

Was this a big thing and I missed it? Why is it that some people seem to know everyone else's position on their favorite topic? I work with a guy who basically doesn't watch any TV other than Fox news because everything else "promotes the homosexual agenda". I'm not kidding, I can ask him if he is going to watch some new show, or a big sporting event, and his response is always similar to "nope, that show has x/y/z person in it, or that sporting event has commercials with x/y/z who is gay, they clearly are promoting the homosexual agenda". And of course my response is how are you so well informed about every show you don't watch, or commercials that run during sports you don't follow?

He's getting it from whatever crackpot Church he belongs to. Trust me on this.