So Disappointed

I've been a fan of Entenmann's bake products for a very very long time. I knew they had gone thru a sale and re-buy once or twice over the years, but have to admit I'm quite shaken right now.

I was enjoying a mini-chocolate covered donut or three just now. Started reading the box. No, not the ingredient list. I've known how bad these things are for the body for years. It's the new owner's name.

Bimbo Bakeries.

Are you kidding me?

wubbles

Looks like I need to buy some packaged donuts tomorrow. Thank you for bringing these naughty treats to my attention.

lovinmaryland

the entemans chocolate chocolate donuts heated in the microwave for like 10 seconds taste like warm brownie batter. Omg they are so good.

3CATSAILOR

I've been a fan of Entenmann's bake products for a very very long time. I knew they had gone thru a sale and re-buy once or twice over the years, but have to admit I'm quite shaken right now.

I was enjoying a mini-chocolate covered donut or three just now. Started reading the box. No, not the ingredient list. I've known how bad these things are for the body for years. It's the new owner's name.

Bimbo Bakeries.

Are you kidding me?

Are there blonde donuts on the wrapper?

BernieP

Resident PIA
Bimbo Bakeries USA is the American corporate arm of Mexico's Grupo Bimbo. It is the largest bakery company in the United States.

Headquarters: Pennsylvania
Founded: Fort Worth
Parent organization: Grupo Bimbo