The tables turn: Lance Alan Felactu WANTED FOR ESCAPE

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
You might recall that in recent weeks we had some 'anonymous' person coming on here accusing a woman by name of child abuse. All of the accusations clearly seemed baseless, and retaliatory, on their face, and thus the threads were removed.

Now, the police are looking for someone on the other side of that coin:

Lance Alan Felactu has an active arrest warrant for Escape Second Degree for failing to return to a place of confinement.

Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call Detective M. Boyer at 301-475-4200, ext. *8120.

CRIME SOLVERS at 301-475-3333 or text a tip to "TIP239" plus your message to 'CRIMES' (274637).

St. Mary's County CRIME SOLVERS offers rewards up to $1,000 for information about a crime in

St. Mary's County that leads to an arrest or indictment.

Calls to CRIME SOLVERS are NOT RECORDED.

Attachments

• wanted-for-escape-lance-alan-felactu-2nd-wanted-post.jpg
    wanted-for-escape-lance-alan-felactu-2nd-wanted-post.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 744
  • picture1.jpg
    picture1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 525
  • lancealanfelactu.jpg
    lancealanfelactu.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 535

Restitution

I'm sorry as I do not spend most of my day on this forum but....

What does someone wanted for escape have to do with someone logging on here and making child abuse accusations? Are you trying to insinuate that these are the same person? If so, what proof do you have of this?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

What does someone wanted for escape have to do with someone logging on here and making child abuse accusations? Are you trying to insinuate that these are the same person? If so, what proof do you have of this?

Did you see the now-deleted posts referred to? It was not difficult at all to see what the intent was.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I didnt see it either because it was....wait for it....deleted.

It was interesting reading as it passed briefly through the forum space. Classic "hit job"...but the "hitter" is a wanted man and the "hittee" has some good character references apparently.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
There was an earlier thread on here somewhere several people, including myself, followed the paper trail on this guy, and the person being accused of child abuse, using the judicial database and did a forensic analysis of what was going on. It was all started because of the apparent bogus accusations against his former wife (we didn't go looking for it, it was brought to the forums by whoever felt the need to attack this woman).

Someone then found a story on SMNEWSNET where this guy hit a tree while allegedly DUI while he had his kids in the car. I didn't think that the thread was deleted. It is not coming up in the search using the last name, but I think everyone was shying away from actually inserting the name in a post...

He was wanted for escape back then at the time of that thread. I distinctly remember Gilligan commenting that he wanted to collect the $1,000 reward.

Last edited:

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member

The proof that these 2 situations are related is that both this guy and the person that was being accused of being a child abuser shared identical last names, both had numerous records in the judicial database, including divorce and mutual applications for orders of protection. No one ever said, or implied, he was the one who posted the accusations of child abuse in these forums.

If I recall, the accusations were that this woman was a "CONVICTED" child abuser. The word "CONVICTED" is what set everyone off on the paper trail. There was absolutely no evidence in the database that she was ever accused of any such thing, let alone found guilty. The paper trail is what lead to the uncovering of his criminal history.

Last edited:

DannyMotorcycle

interesting.. when the woman's name was searched did anyone check any states other than maryland?
I see no reason to disagree with the assertions though. Dui's pretty much say a lot.

smilin

BOXER NATION
I have had the misfortune of meeting this guy and his wife during a business transaction a few years back.
The ONLY redeeming thing that he had going for him was his (now ex) wife.
Distasteful is about the only polite way of describing the lengths he went to discredit her and her reputation.
What goes around comes around. Hope he likes hanging out with boys who won't think twice about shutting him up.