Too Funny

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

glhs837

Power with Control
Well, act like vermin, get called vermin. Funny how that works. Don't harass the natives, don't get your azz beat. Pretty simple steps.

TheLibertonian

Well, act like vermin, get called vermin. Funny how that works. Don't harass the natives, don't get your azz beat. Pretty simple steps.

Act like humans have done for the past 5000 years, get called vermin.

Jews? Also vermin. Gypsys. Vermin. Blacks. Vermin. Irish. Vermin.

See, I have the moral fortitude to see the necessity of killing human beings; I don't need to reduce others to vermin in order to do so.

Hijinx

Act like humans have done for the past 5000 years, get called vermin.

Jews? Also vermin. Gypsys. Vermin. Blacks. Vermin. Irish. Vermin.

See, I have the moral fortitude to see the necessity of killing human beings; I don't need to reduce others to vermin in order to do so.

I think you are more full of crap than a Christmas turkey.
But that's just my opinion.

How many Human Beings have you killed?

TheLibertonian

I think you are more full of crap than a Christmas turkey.
But that's just my opinion.

How many Human Beings have you killed?

None, but I support the death penalty. I acknowledge the need for war as part of human nature. I acknowledge the need for some humans to die for the greater good of society.

TheLibertonian

LMAO Just so you aren't one of them.

I don't think I've done anything worthy of death to ensure stability or the survival of the human race, so no.

I'm willing to become a martyr to Americanism, but I'd rather be a killer for it. If no choice is given I'll accept my fate and know I died trying to maintain the spirit of the country and its founders. Rather then say, establishing stalinist laws regarding our borders or our culture.

Look, my point is that calling them vermin is wrong, and it's moral cowardice. Look humanity full in the face, and understand that this is what we are at our worse, and that for a looooooooooooong time, this is what we did. Again, Hobbes is my guy, not Rousseau.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Amazingly simple. :buddies:

Although I thought referring to the medieval pond scum only as "vermin" was being generous.

Hijinx

Amazingly simple. :buddies:

Although I thought referring to the medieval pond scum only as "vermin" was being generous.

ver·min
ˈvərmən/Submit
noun
wild mammals and birds that are believed to be harmful to crops, farm animals, or game, or that carry disease, e.g., foxes, rodents, and insect pests.
synonyms: pests, parasites; More
parasitic worms or insects.
people perceived as despicable and as causing problems for the rest of society.
"the vermin who ransacked her house"

Actually Vermin sound about right for these parasitic leeches on society.

Hijinx

I don't think I've done anything worthy of death to ensure stability or the survival of the human race, so no.

I'm willing to become a martyr to Americanism, but I'd rather be a killer for it. If no choice is given I'll accept my fate and know I died trying to maintain the spirit of the country and its founders. Rather then say, establishing stalinist laws regarding our borders or our culture.

Look, my point is that calling them vermin is wrong, and it's moral cowardice. Look humanity full in the face, and understand that this is what we are at our worse, and that for a looooooooooooong time, this is what we did. Again, Hobbes is my guy, not Rousseau.

You could join the Police Department, The Military, the Fire Department. People who pledge their lives for the greater good of society and sometimes die doing it.

I doubt you gave that a thought. Like I said it's ok as long as it isn't your life.

Become a martyr for Americanism Join up.

, MDArmed Forces Recruiting ... 1. Navy Recruiting. 21815 Three Notch Rd. Lexington Park, MD 20653.

glhs837

Power with Control
You mistake me LB, I'm not dehumanizing them. I'm recognizing that the behavior they are exhibiting is counter to the accepted societal norms of the society they have wandered into. They have the choice, the free will, if you will, to choose to accept that such verminous behavior will lead to further ass beatings or maybe killings, or they can conform. As humans, they have that choice. But it's even money or better that they will not even recognize that choice, much less make it. Doesn't make them more or less human, just less likely to live a long, happy and fruitful life in most western societies. These young men mistake Western tolerance for weakness, coming from countries where the social construct is more of a force based thing. We ae starting to see a backlash, and its going to be interesting times in Europe for a while.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
None, but I support the death penalty. I acknowledge the need for war as part of human nature. I acknowledge the need for some humans to die for the greater good of society.
And some need to get their asses beat the eff down for molesting women. You want to do that crap? Then go back to whatever shiathole of country you came from.

TheLibertonian

You mistake me LB, I'm not dehumanizing them. I'm recognizing that the behavior they are exhibiting is counter to the accepted societal norms of the society they have wandered into. They have the choice, the free will, if you will, to choose to accept that such verminous behavior will lead to further ass beatings or maybe killings, or they can conform. As humans, they have that choice. But it's even money or better that they will not even recognize that choice, much less make it. Doesn't make them more or less human, just less likely to live a long, happy and fruitful life in most western societies. These young men mistake Western tolerance for weakness, coming from countries where the social construct is more of a force based thing. We ae starting to see a backlash, and its going to be interesting times in Europe for a while.

The problem isn't when individuals who have commited foul actions are punished for said actions, the problem comes when loose associations (being muslim) become synonymous with being "vermin". As I've said several times before, the basis of western law in the modern era is innocent until proven guilty. Individuals commit crimes, we find them guilty, and they are punished.

You may applaud this vigilante justice, but what happens when some middle eastern business man (or Indian, let's be honest here, people can't tell the difference a lot of the time) gets his head kicked in despite never having done a darn thing to "deserve it". What happens when a gang of white youths decide to "Get back at them" by sexually assaulting some middle eastern looking women? Will you applaud that?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The problem isn't when individuals who have commited foul actions are punished for said actions, the problem comes when loose associations (being muslim) become synonymous with being "vermin".

And there ya go being phenomenally stupid for the umpteenth time. I was specifically labeling the misogynist woman-abusing scum as "vermin". They ARE vermin. Go back and read the post.

glhs837

Power with Control
The problem isn't when individuals who have commited foul actions are punished for said actions, the problem comes when loose associations (being muslim) become synonymous with being "vermin". As I've said several times before, the basis of western law in the modern era is innocent until proven guilty. Individuals commit crimes, we find them guilty, and they are punished.

You may applaud this vigilante justice, but what happens when some middle eastern business man (or Indian, let's be honest here, people can't tell the difference a lot of the time) gets his head kicked in despite never having done a darn thing to "deserve it". What happens when a gang of white youths decide to "Get back at them" by sexually assaulting some middle eastern looking women? Will you applaud that?

Since individuals were the subject of this thread, and my posts in it. Specifically ones who abuse women, I suppose you could just stop with all this blather then couldn't you?

edinsomd

You could join the Police Department, The Military, the Fire Department. People who pledge their lives for the greater good of society and sometimes die doing it.

I doubt you gave that a thought. Like I said it's ok as long as it isn't your life.

Become a martyr for Americanism Join up.

, MDArmed Forces Recruiting ... 1. Navy Recruiting. 21815 Three Notch Rd. Lexington Park, MD 20653.

What on earth makes you think the Navy needs another barracks lawyer?