Some props for local waterfront spots

glhs837

Power with Control
For my money, Fitzies has a better view, especially when you sit outside. But its great vs awesome, you can't go wrong with either....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
For my money, Fitzies has a better view, especially when you sit outside. But its great vs awesome, you can't go wrong with either....

Good catch...I wonder why Morris Point made the article but Fitzies didn't. But then the old Clark's Landing isn't on either....there are more than a few missing.

Blister

I've been to Morris Pt. a few times, and had nice meals, not outstanding but good. With seating for maybe 30 inside and out I doubt they are in a position to pay much for inclusion in this article. Nice people, nice view, but tiny.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How on earth did they narrow it down to 15?? I could easily off the top of my head name about 15 more.

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've been to Morris Pt. a few times, and had nice meals, not outstanding but good. With seating for maybe 30 inside and out I doubt they are in a position to pay much for inclusion in this article. Nice people, nice view, but tiny.

Yep..tiny. Way before it became the restaurant, Frank's place was our late night refueling stop when we were running the river. Back in the early 80s... Didn't matter what time of night you pulled up to the tiny dock..if you hollered when you got there, Frank would come down and open up the shack.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
How on earth did they narrow it down to 15?? I could easily off the top of my head name about 15 more.

...or a 100. We are lucky to have so many beautiful waterfront, country, city vistas at restaurants in Maryland.
.....I think the democrats are taking credit......

A little of topic, but this past weekend when I was at the boat show in Bal'more, we bumped into the owner of Dennis Marine. He says they made lot of changes to the campgrounds and restaurant for the better. All campground residents are screened before being allowed to reside there, and it's now geared to full time residents, not so much weekenders. He said the restaurant is improved. Looking to take a ride down there and find out.