Restore: Habitat for Humanity

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Tracey took me to show me some furniture she was interested in.. instead we walked out with a 30" fireplace insert and logs, thermostat controlled, remote ready.

All told $100.. there are more, but on the floor they only have the burners, if you ask they have a few burner and log sets still strapped together..

Monnessen DEB30PT with logs. WOOT!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don't you love that place? When I moved into the house I was obsessed for the longest time.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Don't you love that place? When I moved into the house I was obsessed for the longest time.
I do love it, too!

I ran in there during lunch on Thursday and found two pieces that I liked. One was a dresser that EXACTLY matches a bedroom set that my parents bought on their honeymoon, and the other piece was a hall tree/table that has a perfect space in our home.
The hall tree was gone (drats!!!), and the dresser is still there, but I didn't get. Although I do want it, I can't justify putting another piece of furniture in my house. But more importantly, I have no room in the garage for more project work, and this one would need some refinishing done to it.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I always forget about this place. Might need to make a trip down. Thanks for the nudge!

I stopped by there yesterday when I was out and about. They have moved down to the plaza where Ollies is. They have a lot of furniture and lighting and hardware, appliances. There is parking in the side lot.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I love their new store, its so much cleaner and easier to manuever. the other place was such a dump, I avoided it. Now its my favorite place to go browse, Ive picked up artwork, frames and a mirror in there for cheap. Lots of light fixtures as well. Everytime im there I see people loading up furniture, so they must be doing better business in this location.