You can't make this stuff up

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That "mother" is a ghoul. Trying to cash in on her son's death is about the lowest, most revolting thing I can think of. If it were up to me, I'd strap her to the chair - along with her lawyer and the little activist scumbags who have a hand in this.

What a perfectly filthy bitch that sow is.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Back when ows was occupying wall street, at the height of the excitement, noted douche donny douche was on morning Joe discussing it and he said, rather plainly, 'all they need now is a death to really bring this thing off...' and said it in a deliberate tone such as you would if you had a deer in your sights and just needed the round to go off.

How many conversations did Nike have discussing potential violence around their product? Anyone actually say 'wow, that will really make them a hit'? That does make them the trigger puller but it's damn close to shouting in the theater.

Further, McDonald's didn't wait for their coffee to burn someone bad enough to sue because they didn't know. They waited because, as a corporation, that is simply how they worked. They WERE waiting for someone to sue so they could fix it.

We're not talking mom and pop. We're talking corporations that behave as sociopaths.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Yes! Let's blame the mob mentality over shoes, cabbage patch dolls, furbys what have you, directly on the corporations that manufacture and sell that product. I'm pretty certain that there is not a cabal of a proper diversity locked away in some glass tower plotting death and over a pair of $20.00 shoes.

Hijinx

1,000 deaths recorded because of these shoes.
Let's do something about it.

How about Background checks or registration.
How about suing the manufacturer of the shoes.
Maybe we should make laws making it illegal to make them in sizes that people old enough to kill can wear?

Sound familiar? Why is it that People in the inner city have so much trouble with guns and shoes.
I guess it's a cultural thing, I shouldn't be expected to understand.

Hijinx

Yes! Let's blame the mob mentality over shoes, cabbage patch dolls, furbys what have you, directly on the corporations that manufacture and sell that product. I'm pretty certain that there is not a cabal of a proper diversity locked away in some glass tower plotting death and over a pair of $20.00 shoes.

Over a pair of shoes that cost less than $20.00 to make in China, and cost $135.00 sold to idiots stupid enough to buy them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Back when ows was occupying wall street, at the height of the excitement, noted douche donny douche was on morning Joe discussing it and he said, rather plainly, 'all they need now is a death to really bring this thing off...' and said it in a deliberate tone such as you would if you had a deer in your sights and just needed the round to go off.

How many conversations did Nike have discussing potential violence around their product? Anyone actually say 'wow, that will really make them a hit'? That does make them the trigger puller but it's damn close to shouting in the theater.

Further, McDonald's didn't wait for their coffee to burn someone bad enough to sue because they didn't know. They waited because, as a corporation, that is simply how they worked. They WERE waiting for someone to sue so they could fix it.

We're not talking mom and pop. We're talking corporations that behave as sociopaths.

Will you stop embarrassing me please?? People on here know that we used to be married, and when you post stupid crap like that it makes them wonder what the hell is wrong with me to be married to someone who is clearly insane.

Knock it off. :shutup:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
1,000 deaths recorded because of these shoes.

No. Those deaths DID NOT occur because of shoes. If those shoes didn't even exist, violent thugs would be killing each other over something else. It's what they do.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Will you stop embarrassing me please?? People on here know that we used to be married, and when you post stupid crap like that it makes them wonder what the hell is wrong with me to be married to someone who is clearly insane.

:killingme

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

I must admit...I have wondered...

:razz:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
shoes.jpg

tommyjo

Why is it that People in the inner city have so much trouble with guns and shoes.

Maybe because people like you don't think people like "them" are worthy of the dollars needed to provide them with a decent education, safe streets or a future?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Maybe because people like you don't think people like "them" are worthy of the dollars needed to provide them with a decent education, safe streets or a future?

If you were even a tiny bit smarter than you are....you'd realize how astonishingly much money already has been spent, and still is being spent, trying to polish that turd and make it shine. Yr one of those "it is possible to pick a turd up by the clean end" kinda ladies, arncha.

Hijinx

LMAO you must be kidding. Or just plain stupid. Safe streets. They are the ones that make their streets unsafe. You could put a cop on every corner and they would break the law in the middle of the block. Education? Just for an example Washington DC spends more per pupil than any other public school system in America, and 83% of their students cannot read proficiently. D.C. Public school teachers can earn a maximum of $105,000 a year plus bonus's of $25,000 dollars.

A future. How can anyone provide a future for people who have access to a good education, an expensive education where we buy the books and all they do is chew the covers. No one provides a future for any student,unless their parents are rich. One must study and earn their future, not sell dope on the corner and earn a prison sentence.

You have posted some dillies in this forum, but saying that educational opportunities, and safe streets aren't there because the money isn't provided because of me and others who pay taxes is about the most full of sh1t thing you have said in a while.

Hijinx

You know why there isn't the same problem outside the inner city??
Because the people who live outside will not put up with it.
You sell dope on my street and I will have the cops on your ass in a minute.
You shoot someone and we will testify against you if we witness it.
We don't kill people for snitching, we expect it if you are guilty.
Our parents go to PTA meetings and expect good grades in school, most mothers aren't out breeding while Grandma raises the kids.
Most of the kids outside the inner city know their father in fact most of them have their father in the home.

So don't pass out that BS that their problem is that enough money isn't spent to keep them safe and educated.

You can lead a horse to water , but you cannot make them drink.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Actually they weren't changing it because most people who drink hot coffee want it to be hot.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

:lmao:

I never thought of you that way, but now that it's stuck in there like an ear worm....