Car saleman snaps in Waldorf

Rommey

Wilson was upset there was a possibility he was going to be fired for not showing up to work because of the snow.
I wonder if he'll be fired because of the snow...

sm8

Waldorf, MD-- On Jan. 26, Charles County Sheriff's Officers responded to a car dealership in the 2100 block of Crain Highway in Waldorf for the report of an armed subject.

Upon arrival, officers learned that the suspect, an employee, had entered the business armed with a handgun and began arguing with a manager. After threatening several employees, the suspect fled prior to officers arriving.

The suspect was identified as Brian Dominique Wilson, 24 of Fort Washington.

According to charging documents, "A victim stated Wilson came to the dealership and was arguing with him (victim) because Wilson was upset there was a possibility he was going to be fired for not showing up to work because of the snow."

Another victim stated, "Wilson lifted his sweatshirt, grabbed the handle of a chrome semi-automatic handgun that was tucked into his waistband, and told the victim 'I don't know who you are, but if I were you I'd get the f-(expletive) out of here'," according to charging documents.

The last victim was told by Wilson, "not to answer the phone and not to make any calls and then pulled the handgun out of his waistband and chambered a round (cocking it). The victim said she did not use the phone and was in fear for her life," according to charging documents.

On January 27, the suspect Wilson was located by members of the Warrant Unit in Prince George’s County.

Wilson was arrested and charged with first and second-degree assault and use of a firearm during the commission of a crime.

The investigating officers who prepared the charging documents utilized in this case were Cpl. K. Gross, Cpl. T. Hemsley and POII C. Gustafson of the Charles County Sheriff's Office.

Wilson has a tentative preliminary hearing scheduled for Feb.26 at the Charles County District Court.

Rommey

Just another responsible gun owner. Nothing to see here!
Even if your assertion is true, what's the ratio of gun-related crimes committed by legal gun owners vs. gun-related crimes committed by people that obtained the guns illegally?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now. This goes back to the thread where Larry Gude was insisting that crime is the result of poverty. This guy had a decent job. He took a gun into work to threaten his boss and co-workers. Clearly he didn't commit that crime because he was "poor", he committed it because he's a thug and an idiot. NOW he will be poor, which supports my theory that stupidity and thuggery cause poverty, not the other way around.

:diva:

Some day you all will learn to listen to me when it comes to human behavior and interaction.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Now. This goes back to the thread where Larry Gude was insisting that crime is the result of poverty. This guy had a decent job. He took a gun into work to threaten his boss and co-workers. Clearly he didn't commit that crime because he was "poor", he committed it because he's a thug and an idiot. NOW he will be poor, which supports my theory that stupidity and thuggery cause poverty, not the other way around.

Some day you all will learn to listen to me when it comes to human behavior and interaction.

:love:

cheezgrits

Thought pirate

You are wise.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

It is hard to argue with that. :yay:

nutz

Well, he's definitely fired now.

Waldorf, MD-- On Jan. 26, Charles County Sheriff's Officers responded to a car dealership in the 2100 block of Crain Highway in Waldorf for the report of an armed subject

The suspect was identified as Brian Dominique Wilson, 24 of Fort Washington.
Whoever hired him should have checked his references.

A federal grand jury has indicted the following defendants on charges arising from a bank fraud scheme:

Brian Edward Diggs, a/k/a “Bryan Diggs” and “Big Poppa,” age 43, of Brandywine, Maryland
Patricia Yvonne Diggs, a/k/a “Patricia Yvonne Johnson,” and “Patricia Yvonne Holmes,” age 48, of Brandywine Maryland
Rechelle Deborjah Fowler, a/k/a “Rechelle Fowler-Jones,” and “Daisy Fowler,” age 45, of Waldorf, Maryland
Brian Dominique Wilson, age 23, of Brandywine
Robert Anthony Fitzgerald Lathan, age 37, of Accokeek, Maryland
Derrick Kwan Byas, Jr., age 26, of Baltimore.

http://smnewsnet.com/archives/31154...ulently-obtaining-1-million-in-vehicle-loans/

tblwdc

Just another responsible gun owner. Nothing to see here!

No, it's not a responsible gun owner. I think the idiots trying to say that the guy got the gun illegally or legally are missing the point. Who cares if he obtained the gun illegally. If you are driving your car drunk, that doesn't mean that we should not allow honest people to drive. It's a blatantly bogus argument. To think that people who obtain guns legally will NEVER use them in an illegal fashion is just not realistic.