Obama may be ensnared in Clinton's email scandal.

Hijinx

http://www.americanthinker.com/arti...be_ensnared_in_the_clinton_email_scandal.html

I have said from the beginning that if Obama sent any emails to Hillary he was ensnared.
We have at least 18 mentioned that he sent her that the WH refuses to have anyone to look at.

Of course Obama is ensnared, that is why it will go nowhere.
Can we really expect his FBI and Justice Department to put him on the spot?

How many others are involved? I would say anyone who wrote her from State or on official business is involved.
They all knew the rules.

It might be a little tough sweeping this under the rug, but it will be done.

Vince

Does it matter? They won't do anything to Hillary and they damn well won't touch Obama. He can do anything he wants to do and they won't touch him.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I've said from the beginning of this that there was no way Obama and the entire administration/State Dept didn't know about Hillary's private server. It was out that this was her sole form of official electronic communication. I mean when Obama sent or received email from Clinton with the email address hdr22@clintonemail.com vice hillary.clinton@state.gov you don't think that would have been a clue? I mean Obama never thought to ask "Hey Hill, what's up with this email address I've been sending all this classified stuff to?"

Hijinx

I've said from the beginning of this that there was no way Obama and the entire administration/State Dept didn't know about Hillary's private server. It was out that this was her sole form of official electronic communication. I mean when Obama sent or received email from Clinton with the email address hdr22@clintonemail.com vice hillary.clinton@state.gov you don't think that would have been a clue? I mean Obama never thought to ask "Hey Hill, what's up with this email address I've been sending all this classified stuff to?"

I am still waiting for TJ to come in and mock the use of American Thinker as the source of this article.
To which I say to her in all sincerity, do you really believe that the Democrat owned mass media will report fairly on this scandal?

The mass media is doing all it can to keep this thing on the back burner.
This woman is running for President of the United States, and this should be front page news every day until it is settled.

Either she deliberately broke the regulations set forth or she was so stupid as to not even care when she was told her system was not legitimate.
She had to be informed. I cannot believe no one informed her of the rules.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I am still waiting for TJ to come in and mock the use of American Thinker as the source of this article.
To which I say to her in all sincerity, do you really believe that the Democrat owned mass media will report fairly on this scandal?

The mass media is doing all it can to keep this thing on the back burner.
This woman is running for President of the United States, and this should be front page news every day until it is settled.

Either she deliberately broke the regulations set forth or she was so stupid as to not even care when she was told her system was not legitimate.
She had to be informed. I cannot believe no one informed her of the rules.

The dishonesty and corruption that is replete throughout our media and government should bother everyone. Instead, folks are applauding it.

I don’t know which I’m more bothered by: Clinton’s blatant violation of national security rules and laws or the people that continue to pretend this isn’t a problem and support her bid for the highest office in the land.