Chris Christie To Drop Out

Salvador

One Nation Under God
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie plans to suspend his campaign for president, a source close to the Christie campaign tells member station WNYC.

The decision comes after a sixth-place finish in New Hampshire, where Christie had banked so much of his political capital.

"I love New Hampshire," the governor tweeted Tuesday. "I am comfortable to have my fate in your hands."

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...ign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20160210

steppinthrax

Psssst. Christie is a guy.

LOL,

Saw two drop-out threads and thought I was clicking on the Fiorina one. Guess you GOPs are dropping like flies..

Well, Christie and his fat ass could have won by eating all the other candidates....

Go block another bridge somewhere.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I heard on the radio two days ago that Christie had dropped out. Maybe Ted Cruz's campaign put that message out.

This_person

Well, Christie and his fat ass could have won by eating all the other candidates....

Go block another bridge somewhere.

Just out of curiosity, what is the acceptable weight to run for president? Clearly this is a huge substantive issue for you, so I wonder where you draw the line.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just out of curiosity, what is the acceptable weight to run for president? Clearly this is a huge substantive issue for you, so I wonder where you draw the line.

Thank you. For all their touchy feely don't judge nonsense and whining about bullying, we'll note that the libprogs are sure quick to fat shame Chris Christie.

Hey libprogs? This is why nobody likes you.

steppinthrax

LOL, I have no problem with weight and presidency, but it's a substantial issue for me when the candidate is a GOP, it's not when they are a DEM. Now lets pretend the various GOP candidates say some of the nicest things behind closed doors about the DEM candidates....

This_person

Thank you. For all their touchy feely don't judge nonsense and whining about bullying, we'll note that the libprogs are sure quick to fat shame Chris Christie.

Hey libprogs? This is why nobody likes you.

I just find it very telling when they perpetuate the bridge scandal after it's already been shown that Christie had nothing to do with that, and they go after appearances. The idea seems to be to bully and belittle because weak minds follow the ones who do that. Clearly they have no substantive response to Christie's positions, so they just think mocking his weight will win points with the easily-swayed.

steppinthrax

I just find it very telling when they perpetuate the bridge scandal after it's already been shown that Christie had nothing to do with that, and they go after appearances. The idea seems to be to bully and belittle because weak minds follow the ones who do that. Clearly they have no substantive response to Christie's positions, so they just think mocking his weight will win points with the easily-swayed.

The same way your DT goes after women's appearances etc... Then many of you support him????

If Christie was superior enough he would have stayed in the race.

This_person

LOL, I have no problem with weight and presidency, but it's a substantial issue for me when the candidate is a GOP, it's not when they are a DEM. Now lets pretend the various GOP candidates say some of the nicest things behind closed doors about the DEM candidates....

The GOP tends to say things like, "look at Hillary, she's lied repeatedly and sucked at Sec State from tucking up the Russian reset through giving intentionally false information about Benghazi", and "Sanders says he wants to raise taxes to give away your money to others for things those people should pay for themselves."

The party whose symbol is a jackass say, "look, he's fat" and "can you believe what she wore."

I'll stick with the elephant.

This_person

The same way your DT goes after women's appearances etc... Then many of you support him????

Ask Palin about the opposition party going after appearances.

If you have a comment of substance about Christie's policies, you'd say it and not about his weight.

steppinthrax

The GOP tends to say things like, "look at Hillary, she's lied repeatedly and sucked at Sec State from tucking up the Russian reset through giving intentionally false information about Benghazi", and "Sanders says he wants to raise taxes to give away your money to others for things those people should pay for themselves."

The party whose symbol is a jackass say, "look, he's fat" and "can you believe what she wore."

I'll stick with the elephant.

Well,

The elephant is famous for containing the most racist/bigots/misogynistic persons. That go after those based on APPEARANCES.

Please say i'm inaccurate.

What's the saying; "Not every republican is a racist, but every racist I've known was a republican"......

In addition to speak more of what the GOP says about the DEMs, lets talk about how they fabricate Planned Parenthood videos, use fake charts etc.....

littlelady

God bless the USA

You are wrong about Christie, and who cares about his weight. In fact, he has lost weight. Christie knows his chances are slim, no pun intended, and bowed out to allow the others that are left to do their thing. That is a shame because I really like Christie. I think he feels his role as governor of New Jersey is more important now, and wants to get back to it. Sarah Palin is the ultimate example of how a GOPer can be torn to shreds; example being the criticism of the GOP paying 150,000 for a makeover wardrobe for her when she was running for VP. Our government; especially the Dems is highly hypocritical.

steppinthrax

You are wrong about Christie, and who cares about his weight. In fact, he has lost weight. Christie knows his chances are slim, no pun intended, and bowed out to allow the others that are left to do their thing. That is a shame because I really like Christie. I think he feels his role as governor of New Jersey is more important now, and wants to get back to it. Sarah Palin is the ultimate example of how a GOPer can be torn to shreds; example being the criticism of the GOP paying 150,000 for a makeover wardrobe for her when she was running for VP. Our government; especially the Dems is highly hypocritical.

I really don't give a flying #### about Christie's weight. I'm just waiting for the rest of the GOP candidates to drop out one by one.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Are you butt hurt about Christie's disappearance....

I am not speaking for Tp, but yes. Christie is awesome. I think he will get appointed as AG if a Repub is elected to the WH.

And, according to you, Christie can't disappear because of his size. :killingme: