Woman steals enormous amount of money from local store

KevinSully

http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/0216/womanstealsenormousamountofmoneyfromlocalstore.html

So it took you from July of last year till 2/3 to figure out someone was stealing around 50K from you????

50K isn't really that much money if taken over the course of a year. She seemed to be a trusted employee and figured a way to skim some from the till. I take it by your four question marks, you've never owned or managed a business and don't really understand how easy it would be to miss this if done slowly.

GregV814

back off Kevin....Steppinthrax and his multi-cultural presumed wife are victims...he has been harassed because of his wife. MVA demands required identification from her an obvious slam...he does not like southern md. because of his multi-cultural wife and his neighborhood are mean....they even have rules!!!!! bless his heart!

steppinthrax

50K isn't really that much money if taken over the course of a year. She seemed to be a trusted employee and figured a way to skim some from the till. I take it by your four question marks, you've never owned or managed a business and don't really understand how easy it would be to miss this if done slowly.

Yes I do have a business as well as rental property I manage. How much is a lot of money is subjective? This is an ATM, not a cash register till. We are talking 10K or so a month. Seems to be someone was not watching the camera and/or not managing their employees correctly.

50K to someone working behind a reg is a lot of money.

steppinthrax

back off Kevin....Steppinthrax and his multi-cultural presumed wife are victims...he has been harassed because of his wife. MVA demands required identification from her an obvious slam...he does not like southern md. because of his multi-cultural wife and his neighborhood are mean....they even have rules!!!!! bless his heart!

Judging from your past post in the political section about various topics.

I'm sorry you have a hard time dealing with minorities that come down to your "white" Somd area.... Yep, it's getting more and more mixed, there is not a whole lot you can do about it....

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...
http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/0216/womanstealsenormousamountofmoneyfromlocalstore.htmlSo it took you from July of last year till 2/3 to figure out someone was stealing around 50K from you????
Well, it did take a while to find out that the owners of the Brass Rail Sports Bar stole over a hundred thousand dollars that was intended for local charities via gaming slots. Investigation takes time? A thief is a thief, unless you have more money than you stole?