Only In Tampa: First Livestream of Own Murder

TheLibertonian

You people have never heard of "SWATing' have you? It's a highly illegal activity but it happens.

People use various streaming services to record themselves playing, say, a horror game on the computer and live broadcasting it. These are referred to as "face cams". Occasionally they might do it for other types of video games, shooters are common.

Certain people will track down these peoples addresses or phone numbers and will call the local police departments with a threat that will almost certainly end up with a response by a local SWAT unit.

Thus far no one has died, but there was one particular case where the victim had a baby in the house and had the victim not realized what was going on before it happened, the police would have used tear gas, and that can lead to death in very small children.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
You people have never heard of "SWATing' have you? It's a highly illegal activity but it happens.

People use various streaming services to record themselves playing, say, a horror game on the computer and live broadcasting it. These are referred to as "face cams". Occasionally they might do it for other types of video games, shooters are common.

Certain people will track down these peoples addresses or phone numbers and will call the local police departments with a threat that will almost certainly end up with a response by a local SWAT unit.

Thus far no one has died, but there was one particular case where the victim had a baby in the house and had the victim not realized what was going on before it happened, the police would have used tear gas, and that can lead to death in very small children.

Try and stay on topic here. The entire point was probably "the first" live stream of ones demise in a very genteel atmosphere. Do you get that?

“I’ve not seen or heard of a death like that being recorded other than police shootings,” said Geoff Alpert, a criminology professor at the University of South Carolina."

As far as SWATTING, the "you people" you open your blathering with would be the rest of us, I guess. But for your info, that topic of swatting has been gone over in several threads in the recent past, but obviously before you were loosed upon this forum from your mama's welfare teet.

TheLibertonian

Try and stay on topic here. The entire point was probably "the first" live stream of ones demise in a very genteel atmosphere. Do you get that?

“I’ve not seen or heard of a death like that being recorded other than police shootings,” said Geoff Alpert, a criminology professor at the University of South Carolina."

As far as SWATTING, the "you people" you open your blathering with would be the rest of us, I guess. But for your info, that topic of swatting has been gone over in several threads in the recent past, but obviously before you were loosed upon this forum from your mama's welfare teet.

Oh look an ad hominen suggesting I've ever been on welfare. I've not been. My mother would die before taking it.

And hrm, actually is it only murder? Because I've known and I think we all know of several idiots who recorded themselves doing something stupid that resulted in their deaths. That's happened several (hundred) times.

And on top of that, what of it? What does it matter if someone accidentally live streams their death? C'est la mort.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

:lmao: