The Democratic Establishment: corrupt, mendacious sellouts.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
the latest from Grayson:

The Democratic Establishment: corrupt, mendacious sellouts.

There, I said it.

You’ve seen what I’ve seen. Take the Presidential campaign. The Democratic Party schedules Presidential debates during NFL playoff games, to try to ensure that no one takes any interest whatsoever in our Presidential campaign or our issues, so that name-recognition will carry the day. The Democratic Party cuts off one Presidential candidate’s access to the most important tool of campaigning, the voter file, not long before the first primary. The Democratic Party quietly repeals the prohibition against accepting campaign contributions from lobbyists.

God forbid that our voters might choose someone that our party elites might not want – someone who is not as corrupt and feckless as they are.

Why don’t we just call it what it has become: the UnDemocratic Party.

If you despise the UnDemocratic Party as much as I do, then contribute $10 or more to our campaign to Beat the Machine:

And the funniest/saddest thing is that the Party Politburo does it with one excuse and one excuse only: that they are choosing “the strongest candidate for November.”

Excuse me?

These are the losers who have taken us from +20 to -8 in the Senate, in just six years.

These are the losers who have taken us from +83 to -59 in the House, in just six years. Including the biggest wipeout for the Democratic Party in more than 100 years.

Six years ago, the Democrats controlled 16 state governments (House/Senate/Governor), and the Republicans controlled eight. The party bigwigs – these are the losers who now have left us with control of only seven state governments, while the Republicans control 27. They have taken us from +8 to -20, in just six years.

Our Party Politburo is so deeply incompetent that they shouldn’t even be choosing lottery ticket numbers, much less candidates. Based on their track record, I wouldn’t even trust them with paper vs. plastic. They would screw up a one-car parade.

And yet the party bosses want to seize the power – from our voters – to decide whom our candidates should be. Their motto is simple: “the voters be damned.” Or as Joni Mitchell once put it, “don’t interrupt the sorrow.”

Chip in $10 or more now to help me fight back against the incompetent, corrupt Democratic Establishment:

They can’t win elections. They can’t improve the lives of ordinary people. And now they are polluting political discourse with their Candide-like nonsense that this is the best of all possible worlds, that change is just . . . too . . . hard, so forget about it.

My God, even when you’ve got nothing, when you’ve lost your job, lost your family, lost your home, lost your car, lost your health, you can still have hope. Hope for a better world.

And now the party bosses are trying to take that away from us, too. Here is their message: No hope. No change. No hope for change. Just shut up, while the party czars leech out anything resembling aspiration from politics.

If you are sick and tired of the Democratic Establishment draining life and hope out of politics, then make a contribution to my campaign today.

The party poohbahs have been going nuts trying to prop up my bought-and-paid-for Democratic primary opponent, even though – get this – he was a lifelong Republican until the month that he ran for Congress, and he “maxed out” to . . . Mitt Romney! Why? Because my opponent’s rich daddy, also a lifelong Republican, has given $1,500,000+ to the Democratic party and its bought-and-paid-for corporate candidates – not to mention Super PACs.

And also because I embody the simple desire to make life better that they so despise.

Chip in $10 or more now to help me fight back against the Democratic Establishment’s vicious attacks and slander:

I’m not the only one. The Democratic Establishment has been bought out by big multinational corporations, big donors and Big Money. And because of that, they have sunk so low as to attack those of us, me and other progressive champions, who have consistently stood by the party’s platform, so that they can elect more useless sellouts like themselves.

Our Party Politburo. As FDR said, “They are unanimous in their hate for me – and I welcome their hatred.”

If you are sick and tired of the Democratic establishment attacking real progressives like myself, then make a contribution to my campaign today.

What’s at stake? Justice, equality, compassion and peace. Your future, my future, and our children’s future.

Actors sometimes ask directors, “what’s my motivation?” Well, there it is. That’s your motivation.

Courage -- now and forever,

Alan Grayson

“It was a dark, dark night of the collective soul.”

- Don Henley, “In the Garden of Allah” (1995).

TheLibertonian

Oh boy I do love reading advertisements to give people my money.

Not that he's wrong about the democratic parties upper echelons.

Hijinx

I can't say he is wrong, but watch out for Republicans forcing Jeb Bush down our throats.