REWARD - lost camera, Dameron/Ridge area

Yes, I know this was incredibly stupid, so I'm sure the forumites will have a field day with this, but...

I put my Nikon D4 on the rear bumper of my car yesterday when I needed my hands free for a moment...and I may have forgotten it there (hasn't been found anywhere else yet). Later in the day, I travelled from our house (just south of Carroll's Equipment) to Ridge Hardware along Rte 235.

I realize that the camera, if it fell from the back of the vehicle along the roadway and/or is currently buried in snow, is ruined. But I'm hoping the pictures on the card would be salvageable. These pics include our Christmas photos, kids playing in the snow during the blizzard, etc. I'm majorly stressed and bummed that they may be gone. Willing to give a reward to anyone who found/finds the camera and the card inside - even if you just return the card.

Any help is greatly appreciated...

vince77

Yes, I know this was incredibly stupid, so I'm sure the forumites will have a field day with this, but...

I put my Nikon D4 on the rear bumper of my car yesterday when I needed my hands free for a moment...and I may have forgotten it there (hasn't been found anywhere else yet). Later in the day, I travelled from our house (just south of Carroll's Equipment) to Ridge Hardware along Rte 235.

I realize that the camera, if it fell from the back of the vehicle along the roadway and/or is currently buried in snow, is ruined. But I'm hoping the pictures on the card would be salvageable. These pics include our Christmas photos, kids playing in the snow during the blizzard, etc. I'm majorly stressed and bummed that they may be gone. Willing to give a reward to anyone who found/finds the camera and the card inside - even if you just return the card.

Left my wallet on bumper two years ago at a golf course in Plymouth Mass. Called course and returned to retrace route to no avail. A year later got a letter from the Plymouth police department letting me know my wallet was going to be disposed of if I didn't pick it up. There are some honest people left on the planet, worth a call to Sheriff's Dept.

alicejohn

I put a text file named "IF FOUND, PLEASE READ" on the camera card with our contact information to help a finder return my camera if I ever lose it.

Wow, that is an expensive piece of gear to forget on your bumper :yikes: