St. Mary's County Tattoo Help

party301

i'll think of one.....
okay Southern Marylandites, I could use your help if interested (our your knowledge so to speak). does anyone know of any tattoo artist in St. Mary's (or southern Calvert) region that uses UV reactive ink?

party301

i'll think of one.....
You could try calling Red Octopus in Prince Frederick and check with them.

have left a message with Red Octopus, have called Ink Wizard and King of the Bay, the girl that answered at King of the Bay had no clue what I was even talking about.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
have left a message with Red Octopus, have called Ink Wizard and King of the Bay, the girl that answered at King of the Bay had no clue what I was even talking about.

Highly suggest you look outside of SoMD for ANY of your tattooing needs, UV reactive ink or regular ink.

Highly suggest you look outside of SoMD for ANY of your tattooing needs, UV reactive ink or regular ink.

Theres a few really good artists in SOMD. One of em even almost won the show Ink Master. Dont know what type of high horse that is you rode in on, but it sure is pretty!

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
:clap: Thanks for your scientific theory. Insults only work when your word usage is on point though. Did someone with tattoos steal your SO? You sound so salty.

It wasn't meant as an insult and no, no tatted dude ran off with my SO. Wasn't scientific, just anecdotal.

......and yes, I'm salty

black dog

Free America
Seems like it would take away from the " moment " when you ask her, hey baby where's that black light flashlight ? I can't see the target...