Directv through Monday

imaref

Sorry but I'll take Comcast 100 times over.

I've had Directv since Dec. 1996 and it's been rock solid. The only time I lose the signal is during a really bad thunderstorm (usually for 5 minutes or so; it comes back on by itself) and if the dish gets heavy wet snow on it (my dish is attached to the deck rail so I just go out and brush it off).

I can't speak to Comcast as I've never had their service. I have been to friends' houses that have Metrocast and the digital artifacting/pixelatization would drive me up a wall.

BigBlue

I've had Directv since Dec. 1996 and it's been rock solid. The only time I lose the signal is during a really bad thunderstorm (usually for 5 minutes or so; it comes back on by itself) and if the dish gets heavy wet snow on it (my dish is attached to the deck rail so I just go out and brush it off).

I can't speak to Comcast as I've never had their service. I have been to friends' houses that have Metrocast and the digital artifacting/pixelatization would drive me up a wall.

I had this company when it was first Jones Intercable and I have never had the problems you speak of.I am only speaking for myself not everyone.

imaref

I think alot of it has to do with how good of a job the builders did when running cable in your house. If they did a good job, you probably don't have problems. If they did a poor job or used substandard cable, it can cause the pixelization, etc.