Deer Antlers

TPD

the poor dad
A year or two ago, someone on these forums said they would take all the deer antlers I had. I never followed up with them so am trying to connect now. Send a pm to me and we will try to make this happen. Maybe it was huntr1 but not sure. Any who, this is what I got if its worth your time. I'm sure as spring approaches, my tractor tires will be finding more...

Antlers.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
I'd love to have some too for my dogs to chew on.

I was going to say that, too. The antlers at pet stores are pricey. We have a dainty dog, so she couldn't use them all! :lol: Maybe, TPD, should start an antler biz! I was thinking they would be good, too, for people that make art with them.

Last edited:

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Never thought of the dog angle. Would be war in our house.
I'd use them for guitar bridges and or part of a guitar stand(s).

Last edited:
A year or two ago, someone on these forums said they would take all the deer antlers I had. I never followed up with them so am trying to connect now. Send a pm to me and we will try to make this happen. Maybe it was huntr1 but not sure. Any who, this is what I got if its worth your time. I'm sure as spring approaches, my tractor tires will be finding more...

View attachment 111913

That was me. PM on the way.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Never thought of the dog angle. Would be war in our house.
I'd use them for guitar bridges and or part of a guitar stand(s).

OH, love the reason for the edit! That's usually my reason for an edit, I just don't put it down!

My dogs also love deer antlers. Even my St Bernard/Great Pyrenees mix, with her super strong jaws, takes forever to whittle one down.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
If you wind up with a few extras this spring, I would happily pay for you to ship them to me in NC. They're supposed to be good for dogs to chew on. :yay:

BigBlue

View attachment 111913

Just a thought but class rooms and schools are always looking for donations in objects of "nature".

TPD

the poor dad
Today I started collecting the next batch of antlers!

[video=youtube;-rtlPt7ECxk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rtlPt7ECxk[/video]