Light in the sky

3CATSAILOR

Last night a teal blue light went from the Northwestern sky to the East-South Eastern sky in a matter of "seconds" over the Chesapeake Bay and then "it came to a complete stop." Shortly afterward it completely disappeared. That I know of, we have absolutely no aircraft that even come close to this. I can only imagine the speed it had to be traveling. I would love to see it again some time. It was pretty neat watching it, even if it was for a short time.

Last edited:

3CATSAILOR

Last night a teal blue light went from the Northwestern sky to the East-South Eastern sky in a matter of "seconds" over the Chesapeake Bay and then "it came to a complete stop." Shortly afterward it completely disappeared. That I know of, we have absolutely no aircraft that even come close to this. I can only imagine the speed it had to be traveling. I would love to see it again some time. It was pretty neat watching it, even if it was for a short time.

Funny you mention that. It went from the opposite direction of Wallops Island and then stopped directly over the area of Wallops Island.

Kinnakeet

Maybe they finally figured out a way to put an after burning engine into a hawker hurricane...lol