Where to get a cheap zip up hoodie in area?

PeoplesElbow

I am looking for a basic no name zip up hoodie near the area of the base. I don't want an overpriced underarmor hoodie. My current one cost me maybe $10 at K-Mart, I wear it when it is somewhat chilly at work and I don't mind getting hydraulic fluid, JP-5 or grease on it.

I looked at Walmart, Target and Dicks but they are all more of a "track jacket" or cost way more than I want to spend for this. All I want is basic sweatshirt material.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I am looking for a basic no name zip up hoodie near the area of the base. I don't want an overpriced underarmor hoodie. My current one cost me maybe $10 at K-Mart, I wear it when it is somewhat chilly at work and I don't mind getting hydraulic fluid, JP-5 or grease on it.

I looked at Walmart, Target and Dicks but they are all more of a "track jacket" or cost way more than I want to spend for this. All I want is basic sweatshirt material.

Ross or Marshall's

TPD

the poor dad
$25 but I can't get any till next week AND we are in Ridge so not that near LP City but just putting the option out there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 244

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We should have sh*t shops around here, like they have in VA Beach, OBX, and Myrtle Beach. My poor hoodie is on its last legs, too, and I'm very sad to have to replace it.

PeoplesElbow

Generally I don't like buying clothing online but looks like I have no choice this time of year, everything that anyone has left won't fit me. I generally have to shop in the big and tall section.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

I hear Travon Martin's family is having a yard sale...........

i know its sick, but it's the first thing that came to my sick mind when I read it..........

What is it that Larry the Cable guy says when he does stupid things like this

GregV814

well, if you want to eat on the road, the old saying is to look where the truckers eat...so, in this scenario, look where the urban felon community shoplifts...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
well, if you want to eat on the road, the old saying is to look where the truckers eat...so, in this scenario, look where the urban felon community shoplifts...

Um, except that my jacket of choice is a hoodie and I am a 52 year old middle class white female.