House of Cards - Netflix

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This is a pretty intense show. Lots of drama and intrigue. I almost ditched it when the 2 dudes were kissing. That scene isn't even relevant to what is going on in the show. Not sure why they even put that in there, unless something will come up in a later show. The 2 main characters are quite evil and self serving. It sure doesn't hurt that most of the other characters have serious flaws.

We just cracked open season 3. So far we have a lot of questions about his motives. The next episodes will be entertaining.

Chris0nllyn

This is a pretty intense show. Lots of drama and intrigue. I almost ditched it when the 2 dudes were kissing. That scene isn't even relevant to what is going on in the show. Not sure why they even put that in there, unless something will come up in a later show. The 2 main characters are quite evil and self serving. It sure doesn't hurt that most of the other characters have serious flaws.

We just cracked open season 3. So far we have a lot of questions about his motives. The next episodes will be entertaining.

Love the show. The scene you mentioned is something that will pop back up in your mind throughout the rest of the show. It was put there to essentially begin the relationship between them (not necessarily a romantic relationship though).

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I almost ditched it when the 2 dudes were kissing. That scene isn't even relevant to what is going on in the show. Not sure why they even put that in there, unless something will come up in a later show.

I took that the same as when Claire jerks off the security guy in the hospital - it shows that everything is power with them and they have no sense of boundaries.