Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Romechia Simms speaks about death of her 3 y/o son (La Plata Swingset case)

Opinions are my own...
    Blog Entries

Romechia Simms speaks about death of her 3 y/o son (La Plata Swingset case)

• Ji'Aire Donnell Lee, three, died after his mother pushed him on a swing for two days straight in La Plata, Maryland
    • A judge found earlier this year that Romechia Simms, 25, was not criminally responsible
    • She had been suffering from schizophrenia when her son died of hypothermia and dehydration
    • Now Simms sees her therapist twice a week and attends a support group
    • 'I will grab one of his toy balls and hold onto his ball anything that helps me to feel close,' she said

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3554639/Romechia-Simms-son-Ji-Aire-Donnell-Lee-died-La-Plata-Maryland-pushed-swing-40-hours-speaks-death.html
    What are you going to do today to make the world a better place?

Blog Entries
    She is sick and cannot necessarily be held responsible. But she was on a lot of radars and those people chose to ignore her illness and endanger that child. They need to be held responsible for that child's death.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    She is sick and cannot necessarily be held responsible. But she was on a lot of radars and those people chose to ignore her illness and endanger that child. They need to be held responsible for that child's death.
    Mostly the Court system. The father tried to get custody shortly before this happened due to her mental issues. I hold the Judge responsible.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    Mostly the Court system. The father tried to get custody shortly before this happened due to her mental issues. I hold the Judge responsible.
    Agree. That judge needs to be tased.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

lol who was the judge? i guess i'll read the link

well that article sucked.

7. 04-27-2016, 12:34 AM

Quote Originally Posted by DannyMotorcycle View Post
    lol who was the judge? i guess i'll read the link
    Family court in DC.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    They also agreed to continuing joint custody 11 days before the death so, let's not be putting too much of this on a stranger whose job it is to rule on this craziness.
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

And why in the flying hell did the paper think it was news worthy to include the comments of the mom? They edited the thing like this happened to her and not like she is what she is; a sick person.
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    They also agreed to continuing joint custody 11 days before the death so, let's not be putting too much of this on a stranger whose job it is to rule on this craziness.
    He agreed after the judge told him he wouldn't give him custody. Crazy-broad had already moved down to La Plata to keep exclusive control of the kid. The one who bears responsibility in addition to the DC family court judge is the mom who enabled all this. For some reason Romechia couldn't live with her so she was put up at the motel on the counties dime.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.