Concrete work

Hannibal

What kind of concrete work are you looking for? I am in the midst of using a local guy to do a patio and sidewalk at my new home. He's used by the builder and does excellent work based on what I can tell. He may be doing his pour today (if the weather holds) so I may be in a position to endorse him here sooner than later. Pricing was average for the area. He was able to get the work in place fairly quick so that was a bonus.

Kinnakeet

what kind of concrete work are you looking for? I am in the midst of using a local guy to do a patio and sidewalk at my new home. He's used by the builder and does excellent work based on what i can tell. He may be doing his pour today (if the weather holds) so i may be in a position to endorse him here sooner than later. Pricing was average for the area. He was able to get the work in place fairly quick so that was a bonus.
a patio and possibly a slab to park my rv on.

Hannibal

This guy (his team) is very capable. Let me see how he did today before I start passing along his info. If it's not top notch, I certainly don't want to start handing out endorsements.