Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is being built...

What is being built...

What is being built southbound Route 235 past the intersection with Route 245/Sotterley Road on the right-hand side in Hollywood? I've seen a large crane there for a week or so. Just curious. Thanks!

I haven't been by that way in about a week, but I don't recall seeing any construction the previous weeks.
    If I had to guess, "cell tower?" I have read that more are going up as new carriers are actually competing for our business.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

FEMA camp.

Could be part of the next gen 911 project. That involves a few new towers IIRC

I think, it could be, maybe. A valid question asked and we get conjecture (except for the sarcasm from Northbeach, love it!). Why do people feel the need to reply when they have no valid input?
    I demand rights for left-handed people!

Quote Originally Posted by limblips View Post
    I think, it could be, maybe. A valid question asked and we get conjecture (except for the sarcasm from Northbeach, love it!). Why do people feel the need to reply when they have no valid input?
    The same reason people post a question on a public forum when they can make a phone call and find out themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by limblips View Post
    Do you have any valid input ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    The same reason people post a question on a public forum when they can make a phone call and find out themselves.
    I asked the question on here because I had no idea whom I could call to find the answer to my question. Most folks on here are very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Restless View Post
    What is being built southbound Route 235 past the intersection with Route 245/Sotterley Road on the right-hand side in Hollywood? I've seen a large crane there for a week or so. Just curious. Thanks!
    MetCom water tower

10. 03-19-2016, 12:28 AM

It's a crane farm for the Cove Point project. They must have a dozen or more over there.
    "Conservatism is the new counter culture." - Lola Lee - youtuber

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.