What is being built...

Restless

What is being built southbound Route 235 past the intersection with Route 245/Sotterley Road on the right-hand side in Hollywood? I've seen a large crane there for a week or so. Just curious. Thanks!

BernieP

Resident PIA
I haven't been by that way in about a week, but I don't recall seeing any construction the previous weeks.
If I had to guess, "cell tower?" I have read that more are going up as new carriers are actually competing for our business.

limblips

PREMO Member
I think, it could be, maybe. A valid question asked and we get conjecture (except for the sarcasm from Northbeach, love it!). Why do people feel the need to reply when they have no valid input?

Chris0nllyn

I think, it could be, maybe. A valid question asked and we get conjecture (except for the sarcasm from Northbeach, love it!). Why do people feel the need to reply when they have no valid input?

The same reason people post a question on a public forum when they can make a phone call and find out themselves.

Restless

The same reason people post a question on a public forum when they can make a phone call and find out themselves.
I asked the question on here because I had no idea whom I could call to find the answer to my question. Most folks on here are very helpful.

BOP

It's a crane farm for the Cove Point project. They must have a dozen or more over there.

glhs837

Power with Control
It's a crane farm for the Cove Point project. They must have a dozen or more over there.

Speaking of Cove Point, coming over the bridge I checked out the holding area they have, and man that's some cool looking stuff, looks like they could be building a new wing or two for the ISS from that stuff.