Free at last? They should have put him in the ground. Charles Ford

luvmygdaughters

http://www.thebaynet.com/articles/0316/manfreeatlastafter64yearsinprison.html

They have the nerve to say free at last? he's a freaking murderer. he should have never
been free.. and then he goes on to attack a woman in front of kids?

I want to say i hope he expires soon but i dont' want to say it...

and they say free at last? like he's the victim? smh. what are we at 78% of full blown idiocracy?

This kind of shiat always pisses me off. He is a convicted murderer. He may look like an innocent little old man now, but when he assaulted that woman in front of her kids, I'm sure he was terrifying to look at. UFB!!!

DannyMotorcycle

I suspect they are really releasing him to avoid the health care and burial costs.

I see he has cancer... seems like he probably deserves it.

Last edited:

bilbur

I suspect they are really releasing him to avoid the health care and burial costs.

I see he has cancer... seems like he probably deserves it.

I guarantee the state is picking up the tab for his room and board. Where else would the money come from? I doubt the grand niece is saying " I am so proud of my murderous uncle for leading such a violent and worthless life, let me pay the thousands of dollars a month it would cost for the nursing facility." The sad thing is there are people living on the street who worked most of their lives that honestly just fell on hard times and this murderer gets room, board, and medical on the tax payers. This is why I am for the death penalty, even if it costs more. A cold blooded murderer should never taste freedom or cry tears of joy. His victim no longer has that luxury and his victims grand niece can only talk to her great uncle's tombstone.

officeguy

In '52 this was a revenge killing. Looks like the lowlives were killing each other off long before the mall was built and folks from PG moved in.

DannyMotorcycle

Looks like he killed the guy who killed his brother.. if his brother was a decent guy, okay i get it.. if his brother
was a menace and picked the wrong guy, then he shouldnt' have avenged his death... but the attacking the woman thing..
in front of kids.. that's enough for me to be pro death pentalty also .

DannyMotorcycle

I guarantee the state is picking up the tab for his room and board. Where else would the money come from? I doubt the grand niece is saying " I am so proud of my murderous uncle for leading such a violent and worthless life, let me pay the thousands of dollars a month it would cost for the nursing facility." The sad thing is there are people living on the street who worked most of their lives that honestly just fell on hard times and this murderer gets room, board, and medical on the tax payers. This is why I am for the death penalty, even if it costs more. A cold blooded murderer should never taste freedom or cry tears of joy. His victim no longer has that luxury and his victims grand niece can only talk to her great uncle's tombstone.

i agree. i have feeling they give a different standard of care.. behind bars they might get sued because they have to provide a certain standard.. but free.. they can say "hey we only offer this"

officeguy

Looks like he killed the guy who killed his brother.. if his brother was a decent guy, okay i get it.. if his brother
was a menace and picked the wrong guy, then he shouldnt' have avenged his death... but the attacking the woman thing..
in front of kids.. that's enough for me to be pro death pentalty also .

For both of the crimes, he claimed to be somewhere else when they happened. Just the unluckiest guy in the world.

I understand that justice in the rural south was something else back then. Still, without any record to support that he received a biased trial in '52, I don't believe it is right to overturn the verdict because it doesn't conform to todays standards. If the law didn't require giving him notice of appeals rights then, why is it a valid reason to overturn his verdict ?