Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boarding a dog... Recomendations???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Both of my girls fit under the seat.
    Rats. (Not for you, for me.)

When I was coming back from somewhere, I saw a lady at the airport with a small dog, Apollo's size, waiting for her bags. I asked her how she got the dog on the flight and she said with a smile, "He's my comfort animal. I have onset Alzheimer's and he's a registered service dog." Now, this woman was as lucid as you or me, so I need to find a doctor who will agree that I have onset Alzheimer's - apparently social anxiety issues will work as well - so Apollo can be a service dog and I can take my special snowflake with me whenever I want.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post

I need to find a doctor who will agree that I have onset Alzheimer's - apparently social anxiety issues will work as well - ...
    Shouldn't be hard, Vrai! And have him duplicate the paperwork for my wife!
    Maryland* - A nice place to live!
    (*excludes Baltimore City, and Prince George's and Montgomery Counties)

We use a Person called Gin's Doggy Home Tail in Mechanicsville.. Phone No is: 301-904-7670. She has always been great with my two older dogs (both are 15) Jack Russell and Doxie. Both are old and overweight and like to eat, sleep, poop that is about it. Gin is a great person..

When I was coming back from somewhere, I saw a lady at the airport with a small dog, Apollo's size, waiting for her bags. I asked her how she got the dog on the flight and she said with a smile, "He's my comfort animal. I have onset Alzheimer's and he's a registered service dog." Now, this woman was as lucid as you or me, so I need to find a doctor who will agree that I have onset Alzheimer's - apparently social anxiety issues will work as well - so Apollo can be a service dog and I can take my special snowflake with me whenever I want.
    Tell the Doctor that you have PTSD, and Apollo will be granted a Service Dog Certificate. He won't have to go in a carrier either, and he'll get a little vest that has "Service Dog" Embroidered on it. If I can remember correctly, there would be no fee for him to fly. Not sure about that though, but something to check out.
    You have become responsible forever, for what you have tamed. "Antoine de Saint Exupery"

Countryside pet paradise on saint Andrews Church road is great and very reasonable.

You can buy "service dog" vests online through Amazon.
    A reply from you to this message will not be possible. I can't have an adult conversation w/ you in this environment anyhow.

"You croc wearing, fake coach bag wearing fake tanner you. Take that." ~ Author unknown

"Love your haters - they're your biggest fans."

"You know you are absolutely f'ing amazing when people you don't even know hate you."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Tell the Doctor that you have PTSD, and Apollo will be granted a Service Dog Certificate. He won't have to go in a carrier either, and he'll get a little vest that has "Service Dog" Embroidered on it. If I can remember correctly, there would be no fee for him to fly. Not sure about that though, but something to check out.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 3