In the market for a pool table ........

Hannibal

Hi all -

Forum's been a bit slow and I don't participate often 2nd Amendment discussions so hopefully no one takes offense to this approach. But if it matters ...... I am an active NRA member :duel:

Been scouring Craigslist and the classifieds keeping an eye out for a used pool table without much luck. Just throwing it out here as this area gets more traffic and it seems a lot of people KNOW someone who is at least thinking of moving one. And being that everyone here (for the most part) lives in the area - this would keep options relatively "local.".

Anyhow, looking for an 8' table with individual ball pockets (no return). These are the only two real musts. Would prefer red felt but overall condition takes precedence.

Be forewarned, I am being a cheap bast@rd here as I don't really need (or generally want) a pool table. It's more or less going to fill floor space in what was built to be a pool room in the basement (lets call it "furniture" for lack of a better word). I am hopeful I come across someone who has a nice table collecting dust (or who are getting ready to move) who is simply looking to get it moved from their house with a few bucks in their pocket.

Thanks in advance.