HVAC tech

wittykitty

I am trying to find out what HVAC company Robbie Q. (formerly of TN Bowes) now works for. Does anyone know?

In the past, we have had bad luck with this in general. Other technicians have cost us thousands of dollars, in what we perceive as intentional damage or sabotage of our equipment. Now we have a new system and TN Bowes technicians seem to know very little about their own advanced technology they sold to us...except, of course, Robbie! I haven't had maintenance done to our system because Robbie fine-tunes it to run so efficiently, and I'm not eager to trust just anyone with our investment!

ginwoman

I don't know this "Robbie" you speak of.....but Halls HVAC and also Boothes HVAC are very reputable. Maybe one of them hired Robbie?

sockgirl77

I don't know this "Robbie" you speak of.....but Halls HVAC and also Boothes HVAC are very reputable. Maybe one of them hired Robbie?

I know the owners of both and both are fantastic. I've used both with zero complaints. Halls was more affordable than Boothe's, but both provided stellar service. :yay::yay:

sockgirl77

If all else fails, try to search him on Facebook. I imagine that "Q" is for Quade. I'm quite sure that there are a few Robbie Quades in the area. I'm also quite sure that someone from St. Mary's on here would know who it is. There are 4 Quades that I know of that post on this forum.

steppinthrax

Or you can do like me. Get your EPA Universal, purchase your own tools and equipment and replace your entire heatpump/handler by yourself!