Doll Hospital?

PeoplesElbow

Don't laugh.....ok now that you did, does anyone know of a doll hospital around here? My mom has her doll baby from the 50's that suffered a broken leg when she was washing it after she found it in the attic of her parents house. I found a couple on the internet but I was just wondering if there was one in the nearby area, say a couple hrs drive? I would like to take her doll and get it fixed for her.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Don't laugh.....ok now that you did, does anyone know of a doll hospital around here? My mom has her doll baby from the 50's that suffered a broken leg when she was washing it after she found it in the attic of her parents house. I found a couple on the internet but I was just wondering if there was one in the nearby area, say a couple hrs drive? I would like to take her doll and get it fixed for her.

I can't help you, but I hope someone can. That's a really sweet thing to do. :smile:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How nice! There are doll shops in Fredericksburg that you can find on the google and I'll bet one of them could help you if there's no one local local.

sockgirl77

Those creepy people on Rt. 5 that have the CPK fetish might be able to stir you in the right direction.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/crazy-obsession-couple-owns-5000-cabbage-patch-kids/story?id=15828541