Damn Tiki Bar

I've been ill, house-bound for 3 weeks. Today was a nice day and I felt well enough to go for a walk, so I thought a slow walk around Solomons would be nice. Take in the spring growth, the bay air.....

Damn Tiki Bar opening.... couldn't even find a place to park.

dan0623_2000

Don't just blame the TIKI bar. All the other businesses on the island are involved in the celebration of the ending of winter and the beginning of the summer season.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It was nice to see the whole island getting into the spirit of things. The churches were out there giving away hotdogs and water, McNelis Group was doing a cookout thing, and it was more of an island festival than it was last time I went, which was just a basic drunkathon. Food trucks, a band...it was a terrific atmosphere and I was pleasantly surprised. :yay:

It was nice to see the whole island getting into the spirit of things. The churches were out there giving away hotdogs and water, McNelis Group was doing a cookout thing, and it was more of an island festival than it was last time I went, which was just a basic drunkathon. Food trucks, a band...it was a terrific atmosphere and I was pleasantly surprised. :yay:

That's nice to hear. The way it should be. I suspect the cooler weather had something to do with it. Wish I had felt better to hang around.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I've been ill, house-bound for 3 weeks. Today was a nice day and I felt well enough to go for a walk, so I thought a slow walk around Solomons would be nice. Take in the spring growth, the bay air.....

Damn Tiki Bar opening.... couldn't even find a place to park.

:baby:

One day she'll realize that being on ignore means I don't see her post, and don't give a rat's ass what she says, thinks, or does. If she didn't get quoted, I wouldn't even know she exists.

littlelady

God bless the USA
now I am sure you will delete it troll

Nope. And, don't call me a troll, troll! 'Funny'! :lmao:

If you were trying to be funny, you failed.

Not trying to be funny. Just giving back for what I have received. 'Funny' how it doesn't work both ways, here. :roflmao:

Absolutely uncalled for. :strangle:

I guess you don't read the entire forum. I was, actually, disappointed about your comment. I introduced the strangle smilie here. I find it 'funny' that you used it in your reply! :lol:

Edit: I almost forgot! Don't quote me because GW can't handle it. Way too 'funny'! :baby:

Last edited:

Tito

Donkey Smell
Nope. And, don't call me a troll, troll! 'Funny'! :lmao:

Not trying to be funny. Just giving back for what I have received. 'Funny' how it doesn't work both ways, here. :roflmao:

I guess you don't read the entire forum. I was, actually, disappointed about your comment. I introduced the strangle smilie here. I find it 'funny' that you used it in your reply! :lol:

Edit: I almost forgot! Don't quote me because GW can't handle it. Way too 'funny'! :baby:

It doesn't work both ways cause from what I have seen nobody likes you. Just sayin.

littlelady

God bless the USA
What are you 12?

No. I am 61. That's all you have? Thank you for making my point, troll.
Trolls need love, too. :huggy:

Taking the opportunity to post a pic of my granddaughter's
Catholic christening.
It was awesome. God bless, Emerson Lee, and America.

Last edited: