To the Motorcyclist on route 4 south today

catlingirl

Thank you for letting me know about my brake light being out. I really do appreciate it. Stay safe out there.:howdy:

Restitution

There are still a lot of good ones out there.... unlike the idiot that was driving on 235N yesterday that felt they could bypass the light traffic by driving up the center line of traffic to get ahead... between all of the cars.... MORON!!!

DEEKAYPEE8569

There are still a lot of good ones out there.... unlike the idiot that was driving on 235N yesterday that felt they could bypass the light traffic by driving up the center line of traffic to get ahead... between all of the cars.... MORON!!!

These types know they can get away with it.

rack'm

Jaded

When I was 10 years old someone in DC did this exact trick and when my mom turned, he hit my door :lol:

DannyMotorcycle

Well since your story seemed not to end with some kind of failure, he seems to have been right.
Did it harm you? Was he in your way? at least he was out of people's way.

one less vehicle to be a part of traffic. That's a good thing. take a chill pill.

glhs837

Power with Control
During the red light camera debate, it was repeated by the Sheriff that his officers were not safe when trying to pull people over on 235 between the base and Route 4.

Restitution

Well since your story seemed not to end with some kind of failure, he seems to have been right.
Did it harm you? Was he in your way? at least he was out of people's way.

one less vehicle to be a part of traffic. That's a good thing. take a chill pill.

Seriously? So all is good just because no one got hurt?? I bet you are the first one to cry and complain when one of these "seems to have been right" people ends up taking a header into the woods.

My point is that there are good riders and bad riders just like car drivers.

IneedSkrimps

Because bikers cannot read? Or maybe because we have no bikers on this forum? :rolleyes:

Straw man fallacy – an argument based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.

Because there is a very low chance that one of the 350,000 people in southern Maryland goes onto a tiny forum and reads about a meaningless encounter on the road that day.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Straw man fallacy – an argument based on misrepresentation of an opponent's position.

Because there is a very low chance that one of the 350,000 people in southern Maryland goes onto a tiny forum and reads about a meaningless encounter on the road that day.

How low?

catlingirl

Wow Um no it wasn't meaningless. It saved me from getting pulled over and getting a ticket. You never know the person who told me could read it and I wanted to show my appreciation to someone who is being kind. There is nothing wrong with someone helping someone else. Have a wonderful day!! :)

DannyMotorcycle

Seriously? So all is good just because no one got hurt?? I bet you are the first one to cry and complain when one of these "seems to have been right" people ends up taking a header into the woods.

My point is that there are good riders and bad riders just like car drivers.

and lane splitting isn't inherently dangerous, it's legal in California. if someone crashes why would I cry and complain? merely lane splitting isn't bad. doesn't make you a bad driver. did you fear a crash almost happened? no. if more people rode and lane split there would be less traffic and more careful vehicle operators, less broken down vehicles blocking traffic. its a good thing.

DannyMotorcycle

During the red light camera debate, it was repeated by the Sheriff that his officers were not safe when trying to pull people over on 235 between the base and Route 4.

I'd rather traffic not be blocked, nor risk officer safety for revenue taxation. I appreciate his honesty and foresight.