If I order a sandwich with BACON in the name

glhs837

Power with Control
You dont need to ask if I WANT FREAKING BACON WITH THAT BL FREAKIN T. Or pehaps the Turkey BACON melt. If I didnt want BACON in the Turkey BACON melt, I would order a damn TURKEY Melt!!!

Major issue? Of course not. Am I really that upset? No, just annoyed. But damn, this isnt too hard.

dave1959

Had the same thing happen to me a while back...Went to Wendys and asked for a "spicy chicken Caesar salad" the girl asked me what kind of chicken did I want...So I repeated... "spicy chicken Caesar salad"... this went back and forth a few times and I finally gave in and said "Spicy".. She said OK...She now wants $15 an hour..

Forkian

and why do I have to ask for cheese on my Whopper, it should already be on there, just as it is on the Big Mac

glhs837

Power with Control
Hmmm, think cheese is an option, there's a whopper with and a whopper without, just like the 1/4 pounder.

Grumpy

Had the same thing happen to me a while back...Went to Wendys and asked for a "spicy chicken Caesar salad" the girl asked me what kind of chicken did I want...So I repeated... "spicy chicken Caesar salad"... this went back and forth a few times and I finally gave in and said "Spicy".. She said OK...She now wants $15 an hour..

Had something like that happen at Wendy's a few years ago. Asked for a small drink, counterperson said we don't have small, I said okay, give me the smallest drink you have, counterperson(annoyed) said I just told you we don't have small drinks.:cds:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
and why do I have to ask for cheese on my Whopper, it should already be on there, just as it is on the Big Mac

I know the answer to this!!

Because they'll order a Whopper, then when they get it they'll bitch because they didn't want cheese. So that's a stupid customer consequence, not a stupid cashier.

donbarzini

True story. I was coaching an 18/19 yr old baseball team at a regional championship tournament in Delaware. After a game we took the kids to Subway. Since it was a mass order, they wrote down the names and orders including the "fixin's". One kid ordered a BLT sub. He asked for some of their add-ons. We took the subs back to the hotel and when he opened his all that was on it was the fixin's. No bacon. No lettuce. No tomato. #TheyWant$15?

BernieP

Resident PIA
You dont need to ask if I WANT FREAKING BACON WITH THAT BL FREAKIN T. Or pehaps the Turkey BACON melt. If I didnt want BACON in the Turkey BACON melt, I would order a damn TURKEY Melt!!!

Major issue? Of course not. Am I really that upset? No, just annoyed. But damn, this isnt too hard.

:)

LOL

I appreciate a good rant when it's over something like this.

sm8

I went to Wendy's and ordered a baconator with no sauce, she said so plain? Yup, she said do you want cheese? Yes please, I get it and it is a bun with just one piece of cheese. So I take it back up and ask if I can get the meat and bacon put back on my baconator and they told me I had to pay extra for that. I had to speak with the manager and the situation was so stupid she did not even understand what was going on until I opened the bun and showed her there was no meat or bacon on it.

NTNG

Medic here is So MD. Last fall ran a call for an elderly man, having chest pains. His family was all there at his home for dinner. We did some stuff in the house, and got him to the hospital. Fast forward 2 months, I'm at a local Subway store. Young lady says he knows me from somewhere, I looked familiar. I order my Sammy, and we get called out. I tossed a $10.00 bill on the counter top, said I'll be back later for my sandwich. About 2 hours later, I returned. The young lady is gone, but my sandwich is in the cooler. They bring it out. it's a 12 inch vice 6 inch. I sit down, open it up. Enough meat and fixins' to choke a horse, my $10.00 bill, and a note from the young lady that said " you took care of my grandfather, thanks, lunch is on me!"

They aren't all idiots... :)

DEEKAYPEE8569

Medic here is So MD. Last fall ran a call for an elderly man, having chest pains. His family was all there at his home for dinner. We did some stuff in the house, and got him to the hospital. Fast forward 2 months, I'm at a local Subway store. Young lady says he knows me from somewhere, I looked familiar. I order my Sammy, and we get called out. I tossed a $10.00 bill on the counter top, said I'll be back later for my sandwich. About 2 hours later, I returned. The young lady is gone, but my sandwich is in the cooler. They bring it out. it's a 12 inch vice 6 inch. I sit down, open it up. Enough meat and fixins' to choke a horse, my $10.00 bill, and a note from the young lady that said " you took care of my grandfather, thanks, lunch is on me!"

:yay:

GregV814

dont you know the folks over at "Science in the Public Interest" are shocked that 1) you eat fast food, 2) you add insult to injury by asking for bacon (not to mention insulting the Muslims) and 3) are patronizing the establishment that pays mere slave wages to good semi-legal and semi- literate Americans???

sm8

:yay: "like"

PeoplesElbow

I like when I go into KFC order a 15 piece bucket of chicken and nothing else and they ask if it is for here or to go.