illuminati

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Frankly, I never heard the word "illuminati" until the past week but in doing searches, I have often seen the world "illuminati" and "New World Order" together and used interchangeably.

I am trying to understand if both are related as I am finding in my search. We have seen "New World Order" tossed around here and have heard politicians and celebrities toss the term around but how many of us really understand or believe what is meant by a "New World Order"?

Are you clueless to what this thread is about yet? Start here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r97Z94xNYsk

I will admit that my knowledge is elementary on the subject and think this discussion (if anyone is interested in participating in such a bizarre discussion ) might help me build a better understanding of this subject...

1. New World Order - what does this mean to you, if anything?

2. iilluminati-blood-sacrifice - believe it or not, this is considered related so my question is do you believe this even exists? My understanding of this is that you are eliminated when you have media control but don't conform to the concept of "The New World Order." Some say JFK fell victim to this...

Illuminati have been reference throughout history. Many movies made with historical reference to the Illuminati. They are supposedly a secret order who control the fate of mankind.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
1. New World Order - what does this mean to you, if anything?

2. iilluminati-blood-sacrifice - believe it or not, this is considered related so my question is do you believe this even exists? My understanding of this is that you are eliminated when you have media control but don't conform to the concept of "The New World Order." Some say JFK fell victim to this...

1. To me it's nothing but a catch phrase to make fundamentalist Christians and conspiracy theorists go ape-shit crazy.
2. I think the Illuminati conspiracies are more or less a mish mash of the Bavarian Order of Illuminati (now defunct but with some fraternal orders such as the OTO claiming unsubstantiated descendancy) and the Bilderbergs.