Great Wall of DC

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/27/politics/secret-service-white-house-fence/index.html

The U.S. Secret Service is proposing a "taller and stronger" White House fence following an increasing number of people attempting to breach the security encircling the executive mansion.
The proposed new design of the fence incorporates "anti-climb features" and "intrusion detection technology," a Secret Service spokeswoman said in a statement. The new design features a fence that is 11 feet and seven inches tall.

Sooo..... razor wire and 10,000 volts?

Or is this just a pre-cursor test for the Mexican wall?

steppinthrax

If I designed the fence, I would install several motorized spike cylinders (low speed high torque) along the top. If you attempted to climb it would activate pulling you between the cylinders causing amputation and possibly even death. It would then be released to the public via YouTube with the caption, "Come over here and try this #### again Mother ####ers".

At that point no one will ever try it again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If I designed the fence, I would install several motorized spike cylinders (low speed high torque) along the top. If you attempted to climb it would activate pulling you between the cylinders causing amputation and possibly even death. It would then be released to the public via YouTube with the caption, "Come over here and try this #### again Mother ####ers".

At that point no one will ever try it again.

I nominate you to design our wall at the Mexican border.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
So it'll be a big heater then? :lol:

One of these sitting on a pile of rust

50K.png

littlelady

God bless the USA
There is so much to think about, anymore. But, I was just thinking what it means that they want to reinforce the People's House. Obviously, they are scared that too many are getting mad, and security is lacking because of not caring anymore about this prez. I am sure that many Americans would like to walk into 'their house', and tell Obama what they think of him. Don't forget that Obama closed the WH to the public for a time during his admin. I think DC is running scared because they have been found out that they are not for the People. I am sure we will see reinforced fences around the Capitol building, the Senate, the House, the Supreme Court, etc. in due time. The Treasury building is safe because there is nothing there. God bless, America.

Last edited: