SIMPLY THE WORST=> Obama is First President Ever to Not See Single Year of 3% GDP Growth

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
SIMPLY THE WORST=> Obama is First President Ever to Not See Single Year of 3% GDP Growth

The rate of real economic growth is the single greatest determinate of both America’s strength as a nation and the well-being of the American people.

On Thursday the Commerce Department announced that the US economy expanded at the slowest pace in two years. GDP growth rose at an anemic 0.5% rate after a paltry 1.4% fourth quarter advance.

Ronald Reagan brought forth an annual real GDP growth of 3.5%.
Barack Obama will be lucky to average a 1.55% GDP growth rate.

This ranks Obama as the fourth worst presidency on record.

Barack Obama will be the only U.S. president in history who did not deliver a single year of 3.0%+ economic growth.

According to Louis Woodhill, if the economy continues to perform below 2.67% GDP growth rate this year, President Barack Obama will leave office with the fourth worst economic record in US history.

Amazing that my 401K tripled under President Obama, the price of homes in SOMD has increased nearly 20%, the inflation rate is less than 1% while the average salary increase is nearly 10%, and the unemployment rate was cut in half.

But I guess real world figures like that don't matter....

Try learning micro AND macro economics sometime.

philibusters

I am pretty sure after looking at a couple webpages with year by year data that Obama is not the first. He would be the first since Herbert Hoover (1929-1933) though. Hoover was caught in the great depression.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You don't really know a lot about economics, do you?

I seem to do just fine regardless of who is in charge.

Sucks to be you, I suppose.

:shrug:

My business is rocking just fine, you clueless moron...and in no small part due to Obama, in fact. Naval expansion and modernization in Taiwan, Indonesia, and South Korea is the largest part of it. The Chinese buildup and the US retreat have created some great business for my outfit since our focus is on smaller high-speed naval vessels..less than 300' LOA. Tack on the explosive growth for our European/Scandinavian windfarm vessel products and, heck, we're no longer lamenting the demise of our megayacht business that occurred rather suddenly around 2009. Throw in some lucrative builds for Egypt, and other middle eastern clients..another area where "naval expansion" is a hot run..

Life is good. Business is good.

Last edited:

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
My business is rocking just fine, you clueless moron...and in no small part due to Obama, in fact. Naval expansion and modernization in Taiwan, Indonesia, and South Korea is the largest part of it. The Chinese buildup and the US retreat have created some great business for my outfit since our focus is on smaller high-speed naval vessels..less than 300' LOA. Tack on the explosive growth for our European/Scandinavian windfarm vessel products and, heck, we're no longer lamenting the demise of our megayacht business that occurred rather suddenly around 2009. Throw in some lucrative builds for Egypt, and other middle eastern clients..another area where "naval expansion" is a hot run..

:giggle:

Yr too easy.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return

Or maybe you can pathetically post some more pix of you allegedly driving a boat. That was really intimidating.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Or maybe you can pathetically post some more pix of you allegedly driving a boat. That was really intimidating.

Or maybe you can post some more like that one in front of a ton of people on here that know me personally..know my company..and even work for it.

Carry on, shorty. Your own accomplishments pale in comparison. Probably at least partly to blame why you so openly display your many mental issues on line.

Tito

Donkey Smell
Or maybe you can post some more like that one in front of a ton of people on here that know me personally..know my company..and even work for it.

Carry on, shorty. Your own accomplishments pale in comparison. Probably at least partly to blame why you so openly display your many mental issues on line.

A ton of people on here work for you?

:bs:

You act like a 12 year old jackhole on here. Hope that's not you IRL.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
A ton of people on here work for you?

:bs:

You act like a 12 year old jackhole on here. Hope that's not you IRL.

Sorry you can't comprehend written English, loser boy. And how many happy employees do you have? The ones selling drugs for you don't count. Troll.

Tito

Donkey Smell
Ohhhhhhh Big Bad Gilligan knows a ton of people and owns his own business.

Good Gawd!

What a douche!

Such a Keyboard Warrior you are!

:lmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Ohhhhhhh Big Bad Gilligan knows a ton of people and owns his own business.

Good Gawd!

What a douche!

Such a Keyboard Warrior you are!

Cute post, loser. You?..you got nothing...and it shows. You and ole Bacon make a great troll team. Too bad that does not count for anything, huh?

Last edited:

Tito

Donkey Smell
OMG!

This is the funniest #### I have read on a forum in a long time. There is one of you on every forum though! Self important azzwipe!

SHS

Swollen Head Syndrome