Big Army Make the Right Descision!

edinsomd

For a change.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ronting-afghan-child-rapist.html?intcmp=hpbt1

"In a stunning reversal, the U.S. Army decided late Thursday to retain a decorated Green Beret it had planned to kick out after he physically confronted a local Afghan commander accused of raping a boy over the course of many days."

Don't know why this is so "stunning." He clocked the boy banger and woman beating thug. Well, good on Army for getting one right.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Yeah, that! Thank goodness some have brains in this current admin without tying our military hands behind their backs, and dictating rules of engagement. I have always thought the rules of engagement was such a joke because if you volunteer to protect your country, and your life is in peril, you have the right to save your own life and others, and the powers that be, be damned. I love the fact that he went with his gut and punched the guy. He embodies all dads of the world that found out that their child was being abused. There is still hope. God bless, America.

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Heard this the other day. Kudos to the ACLJ and Duncan Hunter, who have been on the Army, both through legal means and letter writing campaigns, since the PC decision to remove Martland from the Army. I would think some kind of repercussions will happen to the members of the Army board who essentially reinstated him. I'm sure it won't sit well with the military lapdogs of the obama administration.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Sad to think this was even an issue when the incident occurred. The USA should have backed the soldier from the beginning. It's horrible to think that we turn a blind eye to this sort of abuse. What does that say about us that we want to build a democracy but tolerate pedophiles because some how it's culturally insensitive to point out, much less punch out, a despicable practice. The same double standard applies to our 'allies' that limit human rights of their citizens.