Crime LOOTING: Victoria's Secret in Waldorf

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
I would not believe it if I did not see it with my own eyes... They're looting in broad daylight as someone stands right there video recording them...

[video=youtube;kWAvQ4mAueU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWAvQ4mAueU[/video]

Charles County Sheriff's officers are seeking the identities of two women who stole merchandise from Victoria's Secret at the St. Charles Town Center. On April 27 at 8 p.m., the suspects entered the store and removed several items off of the front entrance rack and placed them in large bags. The suspects then fled on foot through the lower level of the mall. Investigators are looking into the possibility the suspects may be connected to similar thefts throughout the region. A passerby recorded the theft as it was occurring.

Anyone with any information is asked to contact PFC D. Butler at 301-932-2222. Tipsters wishing to remain anonymous may contact Crime Solvers by calling 1-866-411-TIPS, texting CHARLES + the tip to CRIMES (274637) or submitting tips online at tipsubmit.com. Crime Solvers is offering a $1,000 cash reward for tips that lead to an arrest in this case.

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 16,770
Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I read that today. You know. Entitlement, and all. This is just the beginning. America is in a perilous position, and it might be coming more from within, than without. Having firearms is a really good idea, and a right; last time I checked.

Last edited:

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
In what universe do these gals think they are not going to get caught and go to jail? I can't figure out what they plan to do with the goods. You know those big butts aren't going to fit in that Victoria's Secret stuff.

littlelady

God bless the USA
In what universe do these gals think they are not going to get caught and go to jail? I can't figure out what they plan to do with the goods. You know those big butts aren't going to fit in that Victoria's Secret stuff.

Yikes on the big butt comment. :lol: And, VS's stuff is really cheaply made. Butt! I agree with you. It scares me because of the audacity of it all. Where have we heard that before? That is why it is good to be locked and loaded. You never know what will happen.

Just want to add that I am a petite 5'2 woman, 'butt' my dad used to always tease me that he thought I had a basketball in the back of my jeans. I loved him so. :lol:

One more thing. It is like they don't need an excuse, anymore. Like Freddy Gray or Michael Brown. Just a sad state that is America at this time. Bummer.

Last edited:

tommyjo

I read that today. You know. Entitlement, and all. This is just the beginning. America is in a perilous position, and it might be coming more from within, than without. Having firearms is a really good idea, and a right; last time I checked.

So let's just see if we can follow your thought process...

"Entitlements" cause people to walk into stores and steal things? So then there must have been no theft prior to Social Security, Medicare, Food Stamps and Unemployment benefits...right?

The theft of a few panties or whatever these two idiots stole from VS is indicative of the downfall of America? Is it the act of thievery itself or the particular panty design that indicates the downfall of America?

And...in your mind, with your detailed understanding of the US system of govt and laws, it is acceptable to shoot someone for stealing panties from a VS? I'll have to go back and research newspapers from the 1950/1960s....I expect to see a plethora of reports about dead or wounded frat boys on college campuses across America.

DEEKAYPEE8569

I heard about this on the radio and my first thought was, 'Probably somebody who has absolutely NO business in V.S......I was right.....

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

"Entitlements" cause people to walk into stores and steal things? So then there must have been no theft prior to Social Security, Medicare, Food Stamps and Unemployment benefits...right?

The theft of a few panties or whatever these two idiots stole from VS is indicative of the downfall of America? Is it the act of thievery itself or the particular panty design that indicates the downfall of America?

And...in your mind, with your detailed understanding of the US system of govt and laws, it is acceptable to shoot someone for stealing panties from a VS? I'll have to go back and research newspapers from the 1950/1960s....I expect to see a plethora of reports about dead or wounded frat boys on college campuses across America.

Let me guess. You're the fat assless one, aren't ya. :bubble:

I associate VS with skimpy little sexy one-use items. I hate to imagine one of these hairy bovine she-boons wearing ANYTHING VS. :twitch:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

They will sell the stuff, I'm sure.

The more important question to me is why didn't the person filming it just report these women or alert the store personnel? Good Lord - it wouldn't have taken much at all to just say HEY! These women are stealing! No, they had to have their 15 minutes of fame. They should be arrested for aiding and abetting.

DEEKAYPEE8569

They will sell the stuff, I'm sure.

The more important question to me is why didn't the person filming it just report these women or alert the store personnel? Good Lord - it wouldn't have taken much at all to just say HEY! These women are stealing! No, they had to have their 15 minutes of fame. They should be arrested for aiding and abetting.
Wouldn't it be nice to be able to muster the courage to yell, "FREEZE!" +- a colorful pronoun if/when we see something like this?

itsbob

I bowl overhand

You just seem to take ignorance to a deeper and deeper level almost daily don't you?

You don't see a problem here? You don't get how brazen a crime this is, in broad daylight while customers are shopping?? I'm not a criminal, but unless I thought I was owed something, or felt it was mine to begin with, I would think I'd take SOME steps as to not be recognized..

They'll get arrested, and I'm sure they are going to claim that they aren't criminals, they are activists.. BLM you know!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Watch all the SOMD online Yard sales, and Calvert and St Mary's online sales sites on FACEBOOK..
"Still has tags, never used panties and bras!!"

Actually, there are a few there already..

luvmygdaughters

I bet dollars to doughnuts these losers are receiving all kinds of govt. assistance. Even if they are caught, what will happen? The commissioner will let them out on PR, they wont show up to court and they'll be forgotten about. Or, if they show up for court, the judge will give them a slap on the wrist and that's it.

DannyMotorcycle

Yikes on the big butt comment. :lol: And, VS's stuff is really cheaply made. Butt! I agree with you. It scares me because of the audacity of it all. Where have we heard that before? That is why it is good to be locked and loaded. You never know what will happen.

Just want to add that I am a petite 5'2 woman, 'butt' my dad used to always tease me that he thought I had a basketball in the back of my jeans. I loved him so. :lol:

One more thing. It is like they don't need an excuse, anymore. Like Freddy Gray or Michael Brown. Just a sad state that is America at this time. Bummer.

pictures or it didn't happen.

The more i read the more i like you lol

DannyMotorcycle

I'm sorry, but a citizenry, we should stop azzholes like this, not record them.

Yea.. no.. i'm not about to be victoria secrets unpaid security gaurd and let one of these low life losers slash my face with a razor...

I'll record it, post it online, and let the police and victoria secret security do their jobs.

now if it was someone trying to rob a citizen on the street, like snatch a purse or something, that's different. Definitely want to discourage people being victimized, and protect our fellow man.

V.S. 's failure to plan security protocol does not constitute my life risks. Our families don't want to see us harmed over some cheap garment. No thanks. Plus it's more fun this way to humiliate idiots.

glhs837

Power with Control
Yea.. no.. i'm not about to be victoria secrets unpaid security gaurd and let one of these low life losers slash my face with a razor...

I'll record it, post it online, and let the police and victoria secret security do their jobs.

now if it was someone trying to rob a citizen on the street, like snatch a purse or something, that's different. Definitely want to discourage people being victimized, and protect our fellow man.

V.S. 's failure to plan security protocol does not constitute my life risks. Our families don't want to see us harmed over some cheap garment. No thanks. Plus it's more fun this way to humiliate idiots.

Your choice, my point is that more people think like that, the more people like these two can decide they will do stuff like this. If there was a real risk of physically being stopped, there would be less of it. This isn't about VS, or some cheap garment. It's about society deciding enough of this crap is enough and taking steps to stop it when you see it. Risk? Yep, sure is. Risk in everything you do. For me, the positive gain is worth the risk.