Repealing the ACA....

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
13076685_1020637938007062_676566944052488586_n.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
I have an education beyond 3rd grade, and understand the basics of mathematics.

:lol: Yes, the percentage of gays in this country are minimal and almost non existent percentage wise. Don't get me wrong, I do believe in their rights, too. I only commented because I do believe that BlueSunday is BigBlue (one of my main adversaries on this forum), and he is going overboard to not try to act like his old self. What a kick and a half. :lol:

If I am wrong, I am wrong, but I don't think so. I think this because of a comment BB made before he poofed about not selling alcohol at all in a county on Sundays. It just jives.

Last edited:

This_person

:lol: Yes, the percentage of gays in this country are minimal and almost non existent percentage wise. Don't get me wrong, I do believe in their rights, too. I only commented because I do believe that BlueSunday is BigBlue (one of my main adversaries on this forum), and he is going overboard to not try to act like his old self. What a kick and a half. :lol:

If I am wrong, I am wrong, but I don't think so. I think this because of a comment BB made before he poofed about not selling alcohol at all in a county on Sundays. It just jives.

While a small percentage (average of around 2.5-3%, give or take) I would not say that is insignificant. It's simply mathematically inconceivable that no homosexual men or women bought guns.

PeoplesElbow

While a small percentage (average of around 2.5-3%, give or take) I would not say that is insignificant. It's simply mathematically inconceivable that no homosexual men or women bought guns.

You know there are some butch lesbians that like shooting and same with gay rednecks.

BlueSunday

I have an education beyond 3rd grade, and understand the basics of mathematics.

Math has nothing to do with the fact that you made a statement that you know is a generalization with no fact to back it up.Are Gays gun owners I don't know Larry seems to be the know it all of gays ,well you and Larry.

This_person

You know there are some butch lesbians that like shooting and same with gay rednecks.

I do. I think that there are a whole range of people - butch lesbians and dainty heterosexual women, feminine redneck homosexual men and masculine stockbroker heterosexual men, and any other series of adjectives all do a lot of stuff, yeah.

This_person

Math has nothing to do with the fact that you made a statement that you know is a generalization with no fact to back it up.Are Gays gun owners I don't know Larry seems to be the know it all of gays ,well you and Larry.

There's no correlation between sexual orientation and gun ownership. Therefore, the odds of no gay people owning guns is even less likely than winning the lottery while getting struck by lightening while successfully driving 100 mph blindfolded in the mountains never getting into an accident while talking with someone who thinks Bill Clinton is a faithful husband.

So, yes, math is involved when speaking of statistics.